guy question: massages

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    You'll probably get arrested and have to register as a sex offender.

But, relax and enjoy! :laugh:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    If it happens, you should probably just say "Uh oh! It's Mr. Pokey!" and point to your penis, and then you'll both have a good laugh. After all, laughter is the best medicine.

You're welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    seinfeld-george-costanza-getting-massage.jpg?w=341&h=254

Hahaha...classic!!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    I've had several professional massages (non-Asian parlor), and have only sported wood once, luckily the towel was there and I'm hung like a mouse, so she never knew. Or so I think.
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    I get them frequently. I have not yet got excited. I have fallen asleep and once I farted. She laughed, I apologized, we got over it.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,010 Member
    I have wondered this same thing before. I used to have to go to PT for my groin and once or twice had to "fight it"
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    I've gone a couple times but they were either deep tissue or sports massage as I usually go post race to help with recovery. She always kicks my butt so there is definitely no excitement going on.
  • slepygrl
    slepygrl Posts: 249 Member
    I'm a trained massage therapist. Haven't practiced in a while. It is not uncommon for there to be a little bit of an issue. Especially working the tops of the thighs. I NEVER wanted to see anything. And I never wanted my client to be embarrassed.I was crazy about my draping. I would keep the sheet kind of bunched up. This way of Mr. Pokey wanted to say hi. I would notice. Then I would have my clients roll over.

Good Luck!
  • Jacwhite22
    I'm a trained massage therapist. Haven't practiced in a while. It is not uncommon for there to be a little bit of an issue. Especially working the tops of the thighs. I NEVER wanted to see anything. And I never wanted my client to be embarrassed.I was crazy about my draping. I would keep the sheet kind of bunched up. This way of Mr. Pokey wanted to say hi. I would notice. Then I would have my clients roll over.

Good Luck!

But what if you aren't done with the thigh massage?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Whoops.
  • Jacwhite22
    You went a step further than the OP was referring to.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    SO trying to behave....

I'll bite your lip for you that's keeps us both quiet

I think I just experienced the problem the OP asked about.
  • xcmtnracer
    xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
    Maybe something is wrong with me, but anytime I have ever had a massage I have pitched a tent, hell, riding a bus pitches a tent..yep, it is one sensitive member. I'm the guy with school books in front of his junk at school, even at 40+, sucks, but I'm glad it works still.
  • FrostyFour
    FrostyFour Posts: 262
    As a barber I never gave body massages, but I gave lots of facial massages, scalp massages, shampoos, the like. And yes, there were times when I could tell Mr. Poky had arrived.

As long as the guy doesn't hit on me, I don't care what Mr. Poky does.

These people are professionals. You seen one, you seen em all.

P.S.
    Sometimes just cutting a guy's hair or shaving his head with a straight razor pitched a tent, too.
    Guys are just sensitive about being touched. No big deal.
  • xcmtnracer
    Um... can't you just do some pre massage "draining"? Or does that not help?? Sorry, I have never had a pokey thing...
    Nope, does not work.
  • xcmtnracer
    As a barber I never gave body massages, but I gave lots of facial massages, scalp massages, shampoos, the like. And yes, there were times when I could tell Mr. Poky had arrived.

As long as the guy doesn't hit on me, I don't care what Mr. Poky does.

These people are professionals. You seen one, you seen em all.

P.S.
    Sometimes just cutting a guy's hair or shaving his head with a straight razor pitched a tent, too.
    Guys are just sensitive about being touched. No big deal.
    Yep, that does it too.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    I am way to self conscious to get a massage.

1. Body hair - They would probably need to wear gloves or a full body wax ....
    2. I am way to ticklish and sensitive to touch. My wife can nudge me and I am ready to go....

So yeah probably not for me even though I have needed one many times.
  • FrostyBev
    FrostyBev Posts: 119 Member
    I've had a few and most the time its not a problem. I did pitch a tent once and that's when the massage went high on the thigh. She just pretended like nothing was going on... as did I. :)

I saw somebody mention preferring men masseurs. I don't know if I prefer them but they do a hella good job. During a couple massage my wife made the appointment and wasn't comfortable with the man giving her one. So I got him by default. :D

One of my best massages though was in Tokyo by an older Blind gentleman. The first part was massage and the second part was acupuncture. Holy **** did I freak out when I opened my eyes and I looked like a porcupine. Other then the brief freak out it was by far the most relaxed I've been in my life.
  • FrostyBev
    FrostyBev Posts: 119 Member
    i've had a guy and girl give me massage..nothing, it's just exciting!

At the same time? That could get interesting.... :P
  • FrostyFour
    FrostyFour Posts: 262
    I've had a few and most the time its not a problem. I did pitch a tent once and that's when the massage went high on the thigh. She just pretended like nothing was going on... as did I. :)

I saw somebody mention preferring men masseurs. I don't know if I prefer them but they do a hella good job. During a couple massage my wife made the appointment and wasn't comfortable with the man giving her one. So I got him by default. :D

One of my best massages though was in Tokyo by an older Blind gentleman. The first part was massage and the second part was acupuncture. Holy **** did I freak out when I opened my eyes and I looked like a porcupine. Other then the brief freak out it was by far the most relaxed I've been in my life.

Men do have a stronger grip. They have a way of getting in to all the muscles and crevices.