What's going to happen to me??

Options
13»

Replies

• Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    Bwahaha this thread made my lunch break worth taking today.

Funny funny MFPers!
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Yes, your uterus is going to fall out. Don't you know girls should stick to girls exercises? Put that protein powder down before the next heavy thing you're lugging around is a penis.
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    You're pregnant.

What was in that protein powder?

Perhaps the "protein" in said protein powder came from sperm and she decided to rub some in her uterus to make sure it's strong enough for the next time she orders some. That's my theory, at least.
    I LOVE this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • littlemoonsandy
    littlemoonsandy Posts: 1,930
    Options
    when your uterus falls out, at least that will be a weight loss...good job :laugh:
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    *whew* I haven't laughed this hard on MFP in years.

ahh- thanks!
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    So, I ordered a bunch of protein powder online, and it was delivered the other day. After I carried the package into the house, I noticed on the packing slip that it weighed 16.5 lbs! I've been told women shouldn't lift anything over 5 pounds. Is my uterus going to fall out now??

That only happens when you squat with a barbell.
    Well, since I picked it up from the ground, that's more like a deadlift, right? So I'm okay then?

Maybe, did you check to see if a stranger used your scale? That might have an impact.

LOL...that was good!!!
  • kinghavok
    kinghavok Posts: 104
    Options
    Next time dont tell anyone you ordered shakes and there wont be no more comotion!