Spray it Away

Options
13»

Replies

• jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Spray it... where? How odd. They must really be running out of ideas.
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    How to get rich:

1. Attach a diet program to some kind of spray which costs 50 cents to produce.
    2. Tell people it's the spray making them lose weight and charge $149 for it.
    3. ????
    4. Profit!

Naw, I've got a better, faster method. Just send me $20 bucks, and I'll tell ya'.
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I have a great weight loss plan for your family:

ONLY EAT WHAT FITS ON A SPOON. And stand on your head for 30 seconds every hour.

That's it.

You owe me $200.
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    And what do they do when the bottle is gone? Yep - start eating all the bad stuff again. WE will learn how to eat "skinny" forever. PS - if you cut carbs and dairy out - that is what is causing the weight loss - not the "magic" spray.
  • emzmc
    emzmc Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Looks like a well dodgy site. Like one of those that's a big scam that just takes out money from your bank account and the product is probably just water lol. Wonder if it does work.
  • shoegal517
    shoegal517 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    totally thought this was going to be about spray tans.... I swear I look 10 lbs lighter when I'm bronzed...
  • Jessaustx
    Jessaustx Posts: 130
    Options
    Sounds like flesh eating bacteria in a can...

This.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    As it turns out, you can take any ridiculous diet gimmick, and you will lose weight (provided that you are also eating at a deficit). So if you have too much money, then diet gimmicks are a great way to whittle it down.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Since 1976, the FDA requires the consumer to be informed in writing of the following...

"HCG has not been demonstrated to be an effective adjunctive therapy in the treatment of obesity. There is no substantial evidence that it increases weight loss beyond that resulting from caloric restriction, that it causes a more attractive or "normal" distribution of fat or that it decreases the hunger and discomfort associated with calorie-restricted diets."

Direct from the front page of that website. HCG.
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    How gullible are people becoming nowadays? do people honestly think that something like this is going to make you lose weight. Its not the product that makes you lose weight but the strict diet that you are put on! Im quite content with watching my calories and moderating my food intake along with exercise to lose weight. It says on the website that you lose 25-35 pounds in 42 days for women. Thats not even close to healthy! I have lost 35 pounds but definitely not in a lil over a month. I wonder if people will ever realize that these are just fad diets to make people spend money..
  • jallen1955
    jallen1955 Posts: 121
    Options
    Oh man....there is a giant market of people desperate for a quick fix!!

Cutting carbs and dairy will take the weight off.

Spritz some Febreeze...it will be as effective as the fat spray and will make the house smell nice too
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    What they told you sounds pretty much like, "I can do some weird ritual, and that combined with a caloric deficit should help me lose weight." Just keep doing what you're doing. It the calorie intake that is going to make you lose weight and the exercise that is going to help maintain a healthy functional body.