really want to burn some fat?!?!

Options
13»

Replies

• Sneakypeek1972
    Options
    Jillian micheals is on youtube , or take a look aswell at Tiffany Rothe also on youtube(she does 10 min workouts you can mix and match) i am also in the uk. just search on youtube for jillian micheals 30 day shred level 1 :)
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Im in the UK, you can get insanity and P90X here www.beachbody.co.uk. Offical website for it

Im doing insanity and love it, combines, cardio, strength and agility training. Gives you a fantastic workout, and I can see why the before and after photos are real. It is a really difficult workout so you need to be prepared for it

As for not eating enough, I am on a 1200 cal a day and net about 450-650 cals per day. I`m still losing weight. I have added insanity in to my training and enjoying it.

Give it a try, however its not cheap to buy but the results should speak for themselves.
  • loveskinny27
    loveskinny27 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    thanks You guys all fabulous answers :-) i have lots to digest and try out im getting all sweatty just thinking of it LOL!!

i will give the ankle weights a miss and then :)

can see you all know what your on about as there are some amazing weight losses on your profiles :-) heres to burning the flab :-) #summerbody :-)

xxx
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Your not eating enough, and that is why your not losing weight. 1200/day caloric intake on the amount of activity your doing isn't enough for your body to substain.

amen sister