News feed is down. What did u want to say today?

Options

Replies

• DaSavedSinner
    DaSavedSinner Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I would like to say....I have never seen a more active forum anywhere on the net....1 thread can get many pages in miniutes! GO MFP!!!

Oh and today's weigh in means a total of 111 lost for me! if i CAN have the WILL to do it then YOU CAN have the WILL to do it!
  • rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I just farted. Don't tell my cubemates.
  • caitlinmcauley
    Options
    People who think what works for them will work for everyone else, piss me off!

^^^ THIS!!!! we're all different, our bodies are different, we all lose weight different weighs, so everyone needs to get off their high horse!
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    it's my b-day today & newsfeed is down... where are all my mfp friends??

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a great day!! :flowerforyou:
  • _Dennis_
    _Dennis_ Posts: 5
    Options
    That I have 6 days until I'm free for the summer! Don't know if I can mentally make it.

se puede hacer
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna start Kickboxing classes :) Anyone else do them?

I do them and LOVE them. Actually, my instructor just stopped her kickboxing classes because not many people were showing up.
    I live in a small town. It was a great class, really. It wasn't cardio kickboxing it was intense legit kickboxing. My instructor was trained by MMA fighters. I think that's why the class was so fun....it was a challenge each week. May also be why not many people showed up. lol
  • amanda52488
    amanda52488 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to Me!!!

yeah!! happy b-day to you too!!

we share a b-day how exciting!

also adding: burned 902 calories doing 92 minutes of the horrible treadmill so I can enjoy a small price of my cake today!

I love our birthday, its a great day!! Hah thats awesome! My mom made my favorite chocolate lemon cake but I am waiting to have a slice until tomorrow after my weigh in!
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one enjoying all this new found attention after losing weight and getting healthy?!?!?!
    It feels SO awesome!!! :blushing: :devil: :flowerforyou:
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to Me!!!

yeah!! happy b-day to you too!!

we share a b-day how exciting!

also adding: burned 902 calories doing 92 minutes of the horrible treadmill so I can enjoy a small price of my cake today!

I love our birthday, its a great day!! Hah thats awesome! My mom made my favorite chocolate lemon cake but I am waiting to have a slice until tomorrow after my weigh in!

Happy Birthday to you all!!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Today i just wanted to say, that ....

I am "newly" single, as of last night .... (no pity party please)... It is a good thing, and was a long time coming... Now I can focus on rockin out my new body, and stop worrying about his sorry, idiotic, behaviors =)

<<<She will be celebrating @ the gym>>>>

:tongue:

You got this! Here's to new beginnings- Im so proud of you!

I love, miss, need, appreciate & rely on my mfps! Have a great day all!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I tried yoga for the first time today. I loved the stretch, but it only burned 175 cals. In my regular boot camp class I usually burn 500 cals. Dont think I want to do yoga all the time.

Yoga is great for rest days. I would definitely make it part of your regular workout routine, if I were you.
    Just once a week and you will be amazed at the strength, balance and flexibility that you will achieve.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Dangit. I am not going to kill myself at the gym if I can't come back here and tell everyone about it! This is all about me, isn't it?
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I think I was going to say..

cue music

"I'm sexy and I know it .."

Finally, somebody with a sense of style and class... Happy Thursday everybody, great job to everybody that has lost weight, I love going thru the feed first thing in the morning and congratulating each of my friends that have made losses and stayed true to the program for extended amounts of time.... since the feed is down, I get to share the love with more people TODAY!!!! This is even better!!!! Hats off to all of ya's!!! I lost .2 of a pound and it stuck, so I'm counting it. *Shakes his groove thing* :laugh:
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Dangit. I am not going to kill myself at the gym if I can't come back here and tell everyone about it! This is all about me, isn't it?

Absotively lmao. Now go to the gym and tell everyone after :P
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Losing weight is awesome... except for the part where I legitimately need new clothing and I have no money to buy said clothes. I have a wedding in two weeks and the dress I wanted to wear literally falls off me. It's such a great feeling, until I look at my bank account, hahaha.

LOL that's true. Great job!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    How do you log calories burned doing solo sexual activities, LOL?
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I tried yoga for the first time today. I loved the stretch, but it only burned 175 cals. In my regular boot camp class I usually burn 500 cals. Dont think I want to do yoga all the time.

Yoga is great for rest days. I would definitely make it part of your regular workout routine, if I were you.
    Just once a week and you will be amazed at the strength, balance and flexibility that you will achieve.

Today was Cardio Recovery on Insanity... was dreading what recovery meant, but it was good to just stretch and not kill myself today... give it some time... I have been doing yoga once a week for like 6 months and now look forward to it!!! get to do it today, btw!
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Oh! I got the "Hey There" nod and smile from a guy who slowed down while I was on my walk the other day.

I missed that nod, lol, first time since I was a few months pregnant, lol.
  • magnets21
    magnets21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hi all

i lost 1.4 lbs today for a total 54.2 lbs, super happy with me!! The sun is shining and I am looking forward to a really nice, long walk/jog after work.:tongue::tongue: Have a great day everyone!!
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    IT'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!