Any Vacation Plans coming up??

Options
124»

Replies

• Lampy00512
    Lampy00512 Posts: 117
    Options
    I'm going to Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach, this October :drinker: Also, will be reuniting with a friend who I grew up with- in Atlanta, probably this July, and I'm so nervous that I won't have a bikini body in time :sad:
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Love hearing about all these great trips! In about 2 weeks, my 14yr old son and I are dropping off the grid and going camping and kayaking in North Carolina down the French Broad River with a great nonprofit group (Save the French Broad), paddling from the headwaters in Rosman to just past the Biltmore in Asheville. We'll paddle about 12-18 miles per day, about 80 miles total, a lot of it flat water with some moderate white water. I don't worry about what I eat because of all the paddling, but I do keep a limit on how much beer I drink, mainly because no one's going to wait around for you in the morning if you're hung over. :)
  • LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156
    Options
    I'm going to Ft Walton Beach Florida in August!! I go every year but this year will definitely be special considering I've lost weight and my 4 1/2 month old daughter will be going for the first time!!! =) I don't plan on doing anything other than hanging out either on the beach or at the pool. It's going to be nice to get out of Arkansas for a while!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Just got home from a week in Orlando (working vacation) did all theme parks and every single ride... Walked pushing a wheelchair all day. Didn't gain but also didn't lose... Planning a week in Avalon, NJ in July and will log my food but not gonna stress just relax.:drinker:
  • Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'll be going to the island of Grenada in the Caribbean for a 5 days beach party!! (Celebrating two fifty years b/day). I know I'll be swimming lots and doing some walking so all I have to do is control my eating and I'll be fine...
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Haven't taken a vacation since Spring Break my junior year of college (2000) and that was to Rome. But already spent a few weeks in South Carolina this year, and will hit Michigan, Greenland, Italy, Portugal, and Georgia for business before Halloween I believe.