BATHING SUIT READY CHALLENGE!

Options

Replies

• super_star_27
    super_star_27 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in!! (gonna have to start logging water haha...)
  • blo86
    blo86 Posts: 7
    Options
    I've never done anything like this, but I'm so close to my goal and need a bit of extra motivation--sounds this is it to get me back on track!

I'm in!
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    TO ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS THAT HAVE COME UP ALREADY:

1. ANY exercise counts! Every 200 calories burned (any way) are allotted points.

2. YES! Teams should definitely have names.

3. TEAM LIST will be posted in a GROUP May 31st.

4. TEAMS are being formed in 5s. Every 5 people to respond form a team. It's completely random.

5. GROUP will be set up shortly, just getting a headcount here in the fourms.

6. CAPTAINS really just serve as a reminder/encourgement for the rest of the group and they are responsible for initially setting up a spreadsheet in googledocs. It's up to the rest of the team to get their totals in and maintain the spreadsheet.

7. GOAL WEIGHT you don't have to be close to your ultimate goal weight. This is just a motivation tool to get moving!

8. DQs: If a teammate fails to check in THREE TIMES, they are OUT. The Captain should find a replacement.

***I will check back at the end of the day and probably close the sign ups. We're fillin' up fast! ***

Okay then Im in I thought it was geared more towards toning up and reaching you goal BUT I do have to be in some type of swimming suit in July for a Miami Vacation So Im in. I also can be a captin since Im already keeping up with a spread shhet for another summer challenge
  • matisse0683
    matisse0683 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • scarlet_necro
    Options
    Me too
  • kristinajaffe
    kristinajaffe Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm in.. but also would NOT like to be a team captain.. thank you for setting this up!! so excited... :)
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Just a thought... maybe EACH TEAM captain could set up a "group" so we can chat within our team easier... to my knowledge MFP doesn't really have a multi-person communicating system... or does it? :laugh: If each team sets up a group - then we can communicate/motivate everyone on our team.
  • phresh21
    phresh21 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • michellematteson
    Options
    I'm in, I can be a captain too since I have a program that can do spreadsheets.
  • Lbake84
    Lbake84 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'd like to participate!
  • BreAnn
    BreAnn Posts: 35
    Options
    I wanna do this!
  • harpgohard
    harpgohard Posts: 65
    Options
    I'm IN!!! :)
  • kjh0920
    kjh0920 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in...
  • jessicaacampbell1
    jessicaacampbell1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Unfortified
    Unfortified Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im in :)
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Just a thought... maybe EACH TEAM captain could set up a "group" so we can chat within our team easier... to my knowledge MFP doesn't really have a multi-person communicating system... or does it? :laugh: If each team sets up a group - then we can communicate/motivate everyone on our team.

This is a FANTASTIC idea, thank you!
    It's more private too (in terms of weight and measurements).

I'm going to post the OFFICIAL TEAMS by the end of the day today and then close the challenge. That will give the teams time to communicate who is captain, team name etc.
  • j_twirl
    j_twirl Posts: 33 Member
    Options

This is a FANTASTIC idea, thank you!
    It's more private too (in terms of weight and measurements).

I'm going to post the OFFICIAL TEAMS by the end of the day today and then close the challenge. That will give the teams time to communicate who is captain, team name etc.

Yay!!!! Im excited!! :D
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options

If a teammate doesn't submit, no points awarded.

The whole team lose points?
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm in, do not to be captain tough.
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Im in! How are we choosing teams?