I took y'all's advice- How do these new bikinis look??

Options
SPNLuver83
SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
Ok so I've posted twice now about bikinis... This is the first time in my adult life I am attempting to wear a bikini. I returned 2 of the ones I posted before and opted for solid colored ones like you guys suggested. Can I get your opinion on them? I have had 2 kids and I know my body is far from perfect, but I am really trying the "fake it 'till you make it" approach. I hope this summer I will have the confidence to make it out of my backyard in one of these!

The last one is a takini for when I am around the in-laws, or having zero confidence. If you could tell me which is the best I would really appreciate it!!

Please be gentle with the comments as I am extremely new to bikini wearing, this is my first time shopping for them, and I may not know what cut works best yet. Thanks you guys!

newbikinis523.jpg

newbikinis5231.jpg

newbikinis5232.jpg

newbikinis5233.jpg

Replies

• aprilgrl27
    aprilgrl27 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Absolutely loooove the pink one! It looks great on you!
  • mmarshall425
    mmarshall425 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    They all look great but the pink is georgous with your skin tone and hair color. Rock it girl. You have worked hard to get where you are now!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I love the hot pink on you! Looks nice with your tan skin.

Don't like the print bikini- competes too much with your tats. All that artwork you have- let that take stage.
  • ElleEmmeKay
    ElleEmmeKay Posts: 62
    Options
    Pink looks AMAZING!!!!! I think because it goes SO well with your skin tone. Keep up the amazing work, you look fabulous:)
  • Kristierlong
    Kristierlong Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    you look awesome girl!
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with the pink...not only is it a great color on you but the way its cut really flatters you as well :)
  • snc0225
    snc0225 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I Love Love Love the hot pink one on you it is super sexy!! and the tikini should be a super ego booster because it makes your body look even hotter than it does! You did good picking them out!! Now go rock them girl!!
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    The top on the blue one is phenomenal. The pink one is all around the very very best.
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hot pink all the way
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    The pink one is my favorite on you as well... its the most flattering for your body. You look amazing!!!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    PINK!!! I really like that one on you. And I'm looking at bikinis lately myself... white, pink or yellow ones. This pink rocks. Wish I had your boobs :smile:
  • ericachristie85
    ericachristie85 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look smokin in the pink one, it fits the best
  • AWME
    AWME Posts: 12
    Options
    Love the pink! Color looks great, and the ruching on the bottom flatters your hips.
  • Bruinsmama
    Bruinsmama Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I like the HOT pink, and the parrot tankini!
    You look amazing!!!!
  • moopachoo
    moopachoo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    The pink one is wicked cute!!

And your back tat is AMAZING.
  • lcharity79
    lcharity79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Pink, definitely! It just totally pops! And I would even wear it with the in-laws! You have obviously worked hard, nothing to hide! Great job!
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    OMG I love that tankini!! It looks so cute (like I want it for me, lol!!), but you rock them all!! I think your skin coloring looks amazing with the pink one though!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    i didnt even notice the suits! just your sick body! wow!!
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    They are all great on you but the pink is definitely the best