I took y'all's advice- How do these new bikinis look??

Options

Replies

• Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that blue on you! The pink looks really nice, too! :)
    Once again, love your hair and tattoo's! :)
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Another vote for the pink one. But I have to say, your *kitten* looks smokin hot in the black bottoms.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    The pink one looks amazing on you!!
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Pink! :)
  • slbeutler
    slbeutler Posts: 205
    Options
    You look great in them all, but I love the tankini the most or the pink one!
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I love the hot pink on you! Looks nice with your tan skin.

Don't like the print bikini- competes too much with your tats. All that artwork you have- let that take stage.

^^^This but I gotta say you're ROCKIN' the whole bikini thing! I wouldn't worry about leaving the backyard in them. All your hard work is paying off!! :flowerforyou:
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Agree that the pink one looks great!! I do love the parrots though, because my daughter has a similar one with flamingos :)
  • steph124ny
    steph124ny Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    The pink! The bottoms suit you PERFECTLY!
  • luviedovie
    luviedovie Posts: 32
    Options
    the pink bottoms look the best on you, i think it's cause of the tie side, helps eliminate a bit of tightness in the hips since its adjustable.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    BLUE BLUE BLUE!
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    For one thing, you have a gorgeous body!!! No need to feel insecure...seriously!! I love the pink one also, but then I love the boy shorts with the tankini. I would pay good money for a butt like that, lol. If I looked like you, I don't think I would mind wearing a bikini. Unfortunately, after cancer surgery and then open heart surgery, I have a scar down the entire front of my body. Battle scars I guess but kind of insecure about them. You look great!!!
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    The cut / fit / color of the pink one looks like as if it was made for you! Wow, show off your hard work, you look amazing!!!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    weird.. the comment I posted first that didn't show up ended up here and the second comment I posted ended up above it.
  • demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Ok I generally don't like pink (too much of it from my mom when I was a kid) however that one looks amazing on you.. Really flatters your figure and makes your beautiful tats' pop... You are a very beautiful woman!
  • heathermariew
    Options
    I agree love the pink :)
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    My vote is for the pink one. But seriously, you look great in all of them.
  • neurochamp
    neurochamp Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    OK, so I hate (HATE) pink as a color....HOWEVER, it looks awesome on you - I vote for the hot pink.

The tankini is really cute, too, so it would work as a second option if you wanted two, but the hot pink is definitely your color.
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I think 2 and 4 are the best on you. You look amazing in those, I think the others would be good if the bottoms were a tiny bit bigger in the hip area - they seem to snug. I give you mad props for sporting a bikini - you can rock them

BTW - love the body art.
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Go out and wear a bikini proudly...I would never have guess you had kids!

The pink one is great, and so is the top of the blue one....I don't like the bottoms of the others, they are too low for your body type, you need bottoms that hit higher on your abs...
  • EPhinn
    EPhinn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    The pink one looks amazing on you!