• ashtynplatt
    Options
    Leah
    Nina
    Kendra
    Klisha
    Beverly
    Kylie

Those are the ones I can think of right now. There's many others. All my friends that are girls on here are smokin!
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Leah
    Nina
    Kendra
    Klisha
    Beverly
    Kylie

Those are the ones I can think of right now. There's many others. All my friends that are girls on here are smokin!

Back atcha, babe! ;)
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    My entire Friend's List. I've already done the dirty work and handpicked the hottest of the hot.

Ummm... Nope cuz we're not friends. Just kidding LOL! :laugh:
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    My entire Friend's List. I've already done the dirty work and handpicked the hottest of the hot.

What??? :noway: I am not on your friend list so you (ahem) OBVIOUSLY have some more work to do. JK (*Facetious grin*)
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Aniwani....HOT
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    Ahaha great minds Crystal :tongue:
  • DayumStraightIAmEllie
    Options
    This is a fun way to start the day. Whoever thought this up is a genius. Just seeing everyone talk nice about their friends makes a person feel good even if you aren't named:)
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

I made the cut! Woot woot!
  • aniwani
    aniwani Posts: 110
    Options
    Aw Thanks! Just made my day ;) Lucky me
    Aniwani....HOT
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    So many hotties on MFP, and I havent been able to friend them all but to name a few:

rocksyraeis
    thesexiestlibrarian
    Mama_Mila
    1SlimShaylee
    _KatieKat
    Natashaa1991
    Nikkibebe08

Congrats you're all A+ top shelf hotness.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    No contest, my ex - xPrincessx!

323ug.jpg

225ul.jpg

I honestly haven't seen a better body here or in real life! Incredible. And the fact she's got an incredible personality is the finishing touch!
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    Options
    So many beautiful ladies here on MFP.....Cheers to all us ladies!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I think there would have to be a top 20 because there just isn't a clear cut winner. And even the top 20 would need very specific requirements because if going by overall hotness including personality I'm sure there'd be over 50.
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    not sure how the hottest would be chosen as there are sooooo many beautiful women on mfp...a top ten...top five maybe...but seeing brooke26...easily top 3...no way she couldn't be
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    not sure how the hottest would be chosen as there are sooooo many beautiful women on mfp...a top ten...top five maybe...but seeing brooke26...easily top 3...no way she couldn't be

Agreed

:love:
  • Brooke_26
    Options

Awww, thank you so much :blushing: :smile:
  • Brooke_26
    Options

Agreed

:love:

Thanks!! :smile: :smile:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of the 40+ ladies on the forums don't get enough credit. I've seen a few that have amazing bodies. I find it pretty incredible.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of the 40+ ladies on the forums don't get enough credit. I've seen a few that have amazing bodies. I find it pretty incredible.

:flowerforyou: