Hottest gal on MFP (contest)

Options

Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Meh.."hot" is subjective.

well....you are pretty "hot" in my subjective opinion.
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    WITHOUT A DOUBT doeyh
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options

By the way...as beautiful as all of my MFP friends are, and as much as I love them all...this girl would be my vote for the winner.

Hands down.

For a multitude of reasons that don't need to be brought up here...this girl is a hero.

WelcomeToWonderland...my first and only nomination.

Enough said.

:heart: I 100% support this!! :heart:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    to me there are 2 and pretty sure they know. Would love to hang out with 1 of them :D
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    HoLLyZ82, Farfourah, kaitlyn235, silkandsugar, I know its four but I can not help it, they are all smoking hott!
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    I nominate all the ladies who nominated themselves!! Raw confidence is super hot :P
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Easy...and because you HAVE to categorize since there is the "to each their own":

Lifter*Girl - Ripped AWESOMENESS
    TrophyWifeSASS - PURE MILF
    CoryIda - All around *****EN
    Miss_Chievous - Have to have the schoolgirl category
    SaketoKim - Awesome beauty
    HotMommaSoon - Asstastic!
    _Christine_ - Hot Teacher look :)

Holy Hell, I never get an honorable mention on these threads. Wow, blown away, Thank you Love.

Also I know without a shadow of a doubt that my FL has the most beautiful, hard working, sexy, stunning, hot women ever.

:heart: Sass
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Guys that can't post on here have asked me to throw in a couple of names.

Although I am not friends with either of these lovely ladies, I *must* agree that, well, DAMN! They are gorgeous!

* Galegetsthin - Stunningly gorgeous brown eyes, a beautiful complexion, lovely smile, and HOLY CRAP she looks AMAZING! She has shed a crap-ton of weight and looks absolutely phenomenal!

* Jersey3025 - I have automatic love for any fellow ginger, but DAMN that woman is gorgeous! Wow! The hair, the skin, the body! Oh, and rocks the red lips better than pretty much anyone I've seen.

Sooo.... those lovely ladies DEFINITELY deserve to be on this list!
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I agree on both of them.
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options

Although I am not friends with either of these lovely ladies, I *must* agree that, well, DAMN! They are gorgeous!

* Galegetsthin - Stunningly gorgeous brown eyes, a beautiful complexion, lovely smile, and HOLY CRAP she looks AMAZING! She has shed a crap-ton of weight and looks absolutely phenomenal!

* Jersey3025 - I have automatic love for any fellow ginger, but DAMN that woman is gorgeous! Wow! The hair, the skin, the body! Oh, and rocks the red lips better than pretty much anyone I've seen.

Holy wow! Thanks!! You just totally made my day!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options

Awwwwwww!!!!!!! That is so awesome!!!! Thank you! That made me smile!!!!
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Galegetsthin I have to second, third, and fourth that one.

Auroranflash although she is a T-rex she is a hot one.

Oh so many more. I was amazed at the number of hotties that are here!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

Absolutely Gale! Stunning girl, that one :heart:
  • sethdphoto
    sethdphoto Posts: 49
    Options
    I second the nimination
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options

Gale has my vote!! I absolutely love her eyeballs :blushing:
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I love all you people!!!!!! You are all so great.
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Everyone on my friends list is hot to me, but just to name a few:
    AlayshaJ
    amandamickey
    Kany (when she's not a cat)
    Missbeautyl
    Papayamaya5
    carolyng914
  • sethdphoto
    sethdphoto Posts: 49