Hottest gal on MFP (contest)

Options

Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Hopefully we are all hot! Nothing is hotter than someone trying to better themselves and building sexy confidence :)
    With that being said, I have seen a million hotties here, unfortunately... I don't remember names well and don't have time to search around haha ....:laugh:
    So to all of us... ;)

I agree^^ and hello Lauren, tell the hubby he is appreciated.
    Of course people are visual...
    but the best part is when a personality come across on here. You just know they are genuine. That to me is beautiful!!
    All you ladies rock it!!!!
  • isweatglitter
    isweatglitter Posts: 134
    Options
    Juliesummers
  • AmandaPandah
    AmandaPandah Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I nominate me.

282671_1878232955073_835096_n.jpg
  • LifeChangingExp
    Options
    I'll shamelessly self nominate:

3232214_9144.jpg

Still a work in progress but better than I was.

Before:

3232214_3869.jpg

I should lose to the oreos though. Those look so awesome!

Ohhh Hell Yeaaa. I ONLY vote for YOU!! You are MY sexyyy woman!
  • AR73
    AR73 Posts: 107
    Options
    With so many nice looking ladies how could one choose only one!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • WelcomeToWonderland
    Options
    Um... the ladies had no problem naming names - something's wrong here.

Well, the men don't want to die. They are smart like that.

omg hahahaha

By the way...as beautiful as all of my MFP friends are, and as much as I love them all...this girl would be my vote for the winner.

Hands down.

For a multitude of reasons that don't need to be brought up here...this girl is a hero.

WelcomeToWonderland...my first and only nomination.

Enough said.

• Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    SaschamyBella is gorgeous:wink:
  • Pinky1147
    Pinky1147 Posts: 105
    Options
    I agree with Saraast
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    this thread has turned into "I'm sexy and I know it"... smh

hahaha, exactly what I was thinking.... talk about confidence. At least that's a good thing, though. :happy:

Though there is a golden mean when it comes to confidence, like everything else..

confidence in itself is sexy. :bigsmile:

Yeah, but too much confidence is not attractive. It's never good to be TOO confident. Maybe that doesn't apply so much here as it does in other aspects of life.....like being too confident and sure of your views or something, because that'd give you the inability to consider another view.....or something. I'm babbling.

when confidence turns to narcissism.. we have a problem!

Either way, I'm not a fan of self-nomination unless it's a satirical joke.

lol, I was pretty sure they were... or, I think... :wink:

Ah, I know that a lot of them weren't joking. They wanted somethin'.

EDIT: Not that I really care what they were doin'.

oh, oops...... totally off topic, I now want that Oreo shake pictured earlier.
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Top 5, in order.

:flowerforyou: astroub :heart:
    :love: Julz2586 :heart:
    :devil: ItsMeRebekah
    :blushing: jennifer52484
    :happy: Kymmu

Aww you rock my world!
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    My top 10, in no particular order

NVRGVUPHOPE
    kmolson
    DatEpicChick
    kristarablue
    audreyyrose
    GoeringSadie
    Kmshred
    Skinnylove00
    hbart500
    andreanicole68

awww thank you! :happy:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Seriously!? Why the hell dont we just rename this website 'Facebook' and make it a 'who-can-post-the-most-half-naked-photos contest for attention seekers'?

Don't people realise that this is one of things that demotivates people?

This website is supposed to support people who aren't quite happy with the way they look, not encourage those who are to boast about it!

But what about people who lost all their weight and met their goals because they've been at it for years? DO they have to hate their body until everyone else catches up? Or can they celebrate their new found positive body images? MFP is not just a weight-loss site, its also for people who are working hard to improve what they already have, to train for races and physical events, to bodybuild, or sculpt or recomp, to improve their self-esteem, to be with peers.

Its not simply a place for people who are unhappy where they are- its a place for people to become happy with what they have and change what they want to change, and have fun and happiness along the way- and to celebrate with others that have done the same. And have FUN doing so.

Losing weight and changing your body and your lifestyle, doesnt have to be a sad, serious, lonely, conservative, humble, quiet, self-deprecating project. and THAT is what I thought MFP was about.

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? ... Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. ... It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” - Marianne Williamson
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Seriously!? Why the hell dont we just rename this website 'Facebook' and make it a 'who-can-post-the-most-half-naked-photos contest for attention seekers'?

This website is supposed to support people who aren't quite happy with the way they look, not encourage those who are to boast about it!

But what about people who lost all their weight and met their goals because they've been at it for years? DO they have to hate their body until everyone else catches up? Or can they celebrate their new found positive body images? MFP is not just a weight-loss site, its also for people who are working hard to improve what they already have, to train for races and physical events, to bodybuild, or sculpt or recomp, to improve their self-esteem, to be with peers.

Its not simply a place for people who are unhappy where they are- its a place for people to become happy with what they have and change what they want to change, and have fun and happiness along the way- and to celebrate with others that have done the same. And have FUN doing so.

Losing weight and changing your body and your lifestyle, doesnt have to be a sad, serious, lonely, conservative, humble, quiet, self-deprecating project. and THAT is what I thought MFP was about.

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? ... Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. ... It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” - Marianne Williamson

STANDING MOTHER FING OVATION!!!

Hottest gal on MFP? Yoovie. Because confidence and strength is hotter than physical appearance every damn time.

(not saying you're not hot, you know you are and you don't need me to tell you that)
  • ItsMandeeBitch
    ItsMandeeBitch Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    <3<3<3
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options

:heart:

Similarly, I have a dating advice forum. Since it's been around about 12 years, lots of the regulars who were once single are now happily married. Heck, a handful of couples MET through the site! Every now and then, someone gets pissy if we talk about our marriages, because they seem to think the site is supposed to be for singles to complain about being single. But the majority of the members say they like seeing those of us in relationships, because it gives them hope that it CAN happen.

I admit, when I first joined here, I'd think, "WTF?" if I saw someone who's ticker only listed they had 4 pounds to lose. I thought, "If I was that close to my goal, I wouldn't care!" (And really, now that I'm there, I don't!) But I know there's people here for many different reasons, and at many different stages. It's not like the old boy band Menudo, where they kicked out members when they reached 16.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options

I've said it before Yooves, but I'll say it again. You're brilliant.

I think people fail to acknowledge that while you may find others motivational and inspiring, changing your body (and your life) is still 100% your own responsibility. If you acknowledge that the people who inspired you and motivated you to get where you're going fulfill that responsibility to themselves and that they're not responsible for anyone other than themselves... THAT'S when real change happens within YOU. Because that's what this is all about, no? REAL CHANGE, in YOU.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

Outstanding post!
  • nasiasflyingcircus
    Options
    nasiasflyingcircus!! She is beautiful on the outside and inside!!

Αwww...! This was unexpected!! <3
  • dree77
    dree77 Posts: 52
    Options
    I think it would really depend on what your version of 'hot' is... a stick or a woman with real curves? blonde or brunette? Everyone has different tastes.

From what I've seen - and clearly I'm female (and TOTALLY straight lol) - there are a ton of hot women on here who have worked very hard to get healthy. They have more confidence in themselves and are a happier version of themselves. I'm sorry, but we're all hot. There are no comparisons here. We all rock!

:glasses:

Thus, my lack of nominees.

I'd definitely add you to my list of women I'd vote for though.

Just putting that out there :).

Aww.... :blushing: