Hottest gal on MFP (contest)

Options

Replies

• BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    Thank you to all you beautiful people. Inspired me to get off my butt and go walk for 3 miles even though I closed my day out.. :smooched: and Yes you are ALL beautiful in your own ways :D
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Ay yi yi!
    Added to the list
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    this thread has turned into "I'm sexy and I know it"... smh

hahaha, exactly what I was thinking.... talk about confidence. At least that's a good thing, though. :happy:

Though there is a golden mean when it comes to confidence, like everything else..
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    How do you get nominated?
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

you can nominate yourself or someone else can.

It's not really a contest. Just light fun.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

hahaha, exactly what I was thinking.... talk about confidence. At least that's a good thing, though. :happy:

Though there is a golden mean when it comes to confidence, like everything else..

confidence in itself is sexy. :bigsmile:
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    My vote is for...................................................................the 118 calorie Oreo milkshake!!! :love:

She makes me wanna cream all over!!! Oh-la-la :wink:

e7h535.jpg

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/517684-skinny-oreo-cookies-and-cream-milkshake
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

With those eyes and lips I just have to. :love:
  • mandrade4550
    Options
    This is funny....I shall nominate me ........why not right :wink:
  • Karleyyy
    Options

Yeah, but too much confidence is not attractive. It's never good to be TOO confident. Maybe that doesn't apply so much here as it does in other aspects of life.....like being too confident and sure of your views or something, because that'd give you the inability to consider another view.....or something. I'm babbling.
  • delco714
    delco714 Posts: 229
    Options

Yeah, but too much confidence is not attractive. It's never good to be TOO confident. Maybe that doesn't apply so much here as it does in other aspects of life.....like being too confident and sure of your views or something, because that'd give you the inability to consider another view.....or something. I'm babbling.

when confidence turns to narcissism.. we have a problem!

Either way, I'm not a fan of self-nomination unless it's a satirical joke.
  • carlymouritsen
    Options
    To make Nadinex happy and to say that we are all actually hot for wanting to better ourselves in the first place. :)

At least I saw my name once.....lol

Totally offended. My name was not included!

I feel your pain, neither was mine! But its okay, I nominate you! :glasses:

Consider yourself added!

Why thank-you! :smile:
  • Karleyyy
    Options

*Nods in agreement* :wink:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

lol, I was pretty sure they were... or, I think... :wink:
  • delco714
    delco714 Posts: 229
    Options

i'd say 50/50 on that one ;)
  • Karleyyy
    Options

Ah, I know that a lot of them weren't joking. They wanted somethin'.

EDIT: Not that I really care what they were doin'.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Okay then I nominate me too!!!!! What fun :)

Ah crud I am already going to loose as I too vote for the 118 calorie oreo milk shake...damn
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I nominate fit_sailorswife. She is my MFP hero
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Me! I nominate me! Hey, if no one else responds, then I win right? woohoo! :drinker: :glasses:
    [/quote :

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys, I win by default. Better luck next time! :flowerforyou: