Hottest gal on MFP (contest)

Options

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Too many to pick from... and I would never name names anyway... I hate these kinds of threads and feel like they bring way too many people down and are counterproductive as to why we're all here.

I don't mean to offend anyone but based from my observation, its the whites that are usually get the most nominations here in any categories. Admittedly it does make me sad & a bit demotivated because it seems that people don't notice me.

wow - the fact that your mind even went there is very very sad.

I agree...and I mean sad as in heartbreaking. First for her level of self esteem, and second for the projection of racism. What threads like this come down to are people who are out there posting in every thread. They're sarcastic, funny, snarky, motivational, and usually pretty easy going, and just plain get along with people. I've seen MANY wonderful posts from this young lady (mostly in lifting threads)...but she's also shy, quiet, and doesn't assert herself (these things are OK!!!). I guarantee that's the ONLY reason she wasn't mentioned.

Thanks Cris.. And no I didn't mean to say there is racism involved here overall because I have wonderful friends that I can converse with in 3 different languages (I'm trilingual in Spanish, Tagalog & English) & they come in different colors & not to mention that I'm part-White also. I'm just saying based from what I observed in these kinds of threads but well anyway I'm sorry if I sound offensive here. I don't mean to offend anyone & thanks for enlightening me :)
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I think people just mention their favorite people, I don't think it has anything to actually do with hottest. Nobody should take this seriously or feel discouraged for not being mentioned, like you said, it's just for fun. Because you were not mentioned (neither was I) has no indication whatsoever on your actual hotness, because it's quite obvious that you are a hottie.

Agree completely...and for the record, I didn't nominate her, and I think Dani is one of the most incredibly beautiful women on this site.

Guess there's the proof, right there.

Awe, shucks :blushing:
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    it's interesting that some people are offended and upset by this thread because not EVERYONE is mentioned. I think that's whack for a couple reasons. 1) I never like the view that EVERYBODY should get an award for anything. No, this isn't competition but for somebody to feel left out because they weren't mentioned? That's there problem. just look at how many people nominated themselves. If you feel left out, NOMINATE YOURSELF like 100 other people have done. IT'S JUST FOR FUN, people.

And 2) please note how many people said something like "too many to list" "all my friends" "everybody" etc. Anybody who's feelings are/were hurt because they didn't get specifically named in a stupid thread like this has their own issues which has nothing to do with this thread.

And as always- if a thread bugs you, don't read it.
  • prettythinaly
    Options
    i vote SeeEmRun2012 !!! :)
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    This post is hilarious.
    I'm going to go on over to the smartest girl on Mfp thread. No need for anyone else to join in..I win.

And seriously..why would anyone be offended by any of this. People mostly nominated their favorite friends. If your self esteem is crushed by others feeling good about themselves that is up to you to own. Your issues are no one else's responsibility.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    This post is hilarious.
    I'm going to go on over to the smartest girl on Mfp thread. No need for anyone else to join in..I win.

I love you.

I nominate BondBomb also. Cuz, she's freakin' awesome.
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    skinnylove00
    kmshred

lots of others
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    To make Nadinex happy and to say that we are all actually hot for wanting to better ourselves in the first place. :)

squishytush
    jadedoe19
    CaliChica
    runningxlove
    RestartThisRig
    ejohndrow
    hthrld
    tat2oodmonster
    RunningAddict
    shammxo
    Cassiliciousss
    BioK
    cyncetastic
    run344
    brittdevri
    jessare1
    TheReese1206
    hannahlang85
    hbart500
    inetgirl
    tinywithaBIGhe
    christinalovex
    refuse2quit
    HaleyDunne
    jill92787
    usmcmp
    kristi_asco
    frazzle29
    Vontessa
    margieward82
    KatieCuth
    mick_02
    juliesummers
    catherine_88
    Misty_Meadows7
    jennie0918
    Sophia925
    Kenzietea2
    HotBodUnderCon
    meagalayne
    run4yourlife
    sarebak
    vlaura
    Jorra
    kmshred
    Crystal_Pistol
    abc_life
    Silverkittycat
    giggitygoo
    Still_Standing
    sandraea115
    mixedfeelings
    IndyInk
    Niki130
    carlyholly
    oliviaseward
    onequirkygirl
    yoovie
    Megan_Mae
    jennw10
    ChitownFoodie
    mosertheninja
    kettrickenx
    RoboLikes
    marcia36
    godricshollow
    tradaboie
    ummlovelovesyo
    TexasRaised89
    committomittxo
    MissFit0101
    emmiee921
    wilkyway
    Bettsy_A
    Picola1984
    KlassyKassi
    Meghan0116
    DeeDeeMarie
    _Shelley_
    seattlerain
    BritFitB
    carolynmittens
    bexxgirl
    mommymeg2
    MiekeJ
    ChristinaaaRen
    nancyv73
    manni87
    stephanielynn7
    mwright24skinn
    Bridge_CG
    PamelaWba
    WishfulShrinki
    Bikini_Bound15
    mego07
    mznisaelaine
    radiantlyhealt
    SergeantSunshi
    carrie_eggo
    Circa1964
    runninggirl54

At least I saw my name once.....lol

Totally offended. My name was not included!
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    You know what I don't get? What's the deal with all these 18-23yr olds on this site lately, dressing down people who have far more life experience, have lived through far more sorrow and pain, and for damn sure know a fair bit more about what motivates or does not motivate themselves or others.

To be honest, it's getting really old.

This isn't to say that all of you 18-23yr olds have this problem (or are this immature)...but in the last three days I've been lectured by far too many emotional children, and frankly, I'm sick of it.

Word. Ironically, I'm spending more time on Facebook because MFP is so ridiculous and annoying lately. And no one named me and I don't care. I still know I kick *kitten*. Now I'm gonna go hang with my Facebook peeps who never ask about how can you possibly eat 1200 whole calories and tell me I'll get a man chest from lifting weights. The stupidity around here is epic lately, and that's sad.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    I pick me. Cuz I have THE best shirt.
  • rjt1000
    Options
    You know what I don't get? What's the deal with all these 18-23yr olds on this site lately, dressing down people who have far more life experience, have lived through far more sorrow and pain, and for damn sure know a fair bit more about what motivates or does not motivate themselves or others.

This isn't to say that all of you 18-23yr olds have this problem (or are this immature)...but in the last three days I've been lectured by far too many emotional children, and frankly, I'm sick of it.

Word. Ironically, I'm spending more time on Facebook because MFP is so ridiculous and annoying lately. And no one named me and I don't care. I still know I kick *kitten*. Now I'm gonna go hang with my Facebook peeps who never ask about how can you possibly eat 1200 whole calories and tell me I'll get a man chest from lifting weights. The stupidity around here is epic lately, and that's sad.

I nominate jetscreaminag because her pic is hot and I don't want her leaving and focusing on Facebook. And no way does she have a man chest.
  • rjt1000
    Options

it's not the shirt that makes you hot. it's all you and all hot.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options

My new favorite MFPeep.
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options

Totally agree!
  • rjt1000
    Options

My new favorite MFPeep.

WOOHOOO> Now I'm going to start a thread on "who's your favorite MFPeep" just so I can get a vote for something!
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    To make Nadinex happy and to say that we are all actually hot for wanting to better ourselves in the first place. :)

At least I saw my name once.....lol

Totally offended. My name was not included!

Sorry, we aren't freinds!!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I think people just mention their favorite people, I don't think it has anything to actually do with hottest. Nobody should take this seriously or feel discouraged for not being mentioned, like you said, it's just for fun. Because you were not mentioned (neither was I) has no indication whatsoever on your actual hotness, because it's quite obvious that you are a hottie.

Agree completely...and for the record, I didn't nominate her, and I think Dani is one of the most incredibly beautiful women on this site.

Guess there's the proof, right there.

Awe, shucks :blushing:

Just truth girl :).

Totally agree!

And I'm going to say this again...

Luckiest. Dog. Ever.

:)
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    so who won?
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    so who won?

You?
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I like this thread, because while I'm not the hottest now....when I meet my goal, I FULLY expect to be on the list. It's motivational....lol