Replies

• queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    am i qualified? :laugh: :embarassed:
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Seriously!? Why the hell dont we just rename this website 'Facebook' and make it a 'who-can-post-the-most-half-naked-photos contest for attention seekers'?

Don't people realise that this is one of things that demotivates people?

This website is supposed to support people who aren't quite happy with the way they look, not encourage those who are to boast about it!

nofun.png

No, I';m just sticking up for all those people out there who are reading this post and too afraid to show themselves because they dont think they're good enough.

so you'd be OK with it if they thought they were good enough?

what if i havent thought i was good enough for a long time, and am finally feeling better in my skin?
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Thx you killed a funny thread.

tumblr_ltfo91Rk9E1qd5giho1_500.jpg

(you will read this in Michael Keaton's voice)
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    i really miss being 18.
  • Jules2Be
    Options
    and by the way, non of my guy friends nominated me and I could care less...
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

You'd have made my list girly...but I didn't nominate ANYONE. Saying 'everyone' is so cliche....and trying to pick and choose...not my style.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    No one nominated me. I didn't expect anyone to nominate me. My self-esteem is intact because... self-esteem comes from WITHIN. :smile:

If you're sense of self comes from what other people are saying about you... then it's not a sense of self, is it?
  • Jules2Be
    Options

You'd have made my list girly...but I didn't nominate ANYONE. Saying 'everyone' is so cliche....and trying to pick and choose...not my style.

oh:blushing:

point is it didnt squish my spirit...and thx to the girls who wrote my name...i didnt expect that...love you:heart:
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Top 5, in order.

:flowerforyou: astroub :heart:
    :love: Julz2586 :heart:
    :devil: ItsMeRebekah
    :blushing: jennifer52484
    :happy: Kymmu
  • briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Haha guys WOULD make this like sports! @ Johnlatv :)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    i really miss being 18.

Marcia Marcia Marcia!!! :mad:

Wait I have a Marcia on my FL and she is smokin hot...as are you and Jules here. :wink:
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Seriously!? Why the hell dont we just rename this website 'Facebook' and make it a 'who-can-post-the-most-half-naked-photos contest for attention seekers'?

This website is supposed to support people who aren't quite happy with the way they look, not encourage those who are to boast about it!

nofun.png

No, I';m just sticking up for all those people out there who are reading this post and too afraid to show themselves because they dont think they're good enough.

what if i havent thought i was good enough for a long time, and am finally feeling better in my skin?

Then go show your confidence by helping someone feel better in theirs.
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    i really miss being 18.

Marcia Marcia Marcia!!! :mad:

ha. but totally not what i meant. more of the "i remember when it was like to think i knew everything" type way.
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Top 5, in order.

:flowerforyou: astroub :heart:
    :love: Julz2586 :heart:
    :devil: ItsMeRebekah
    :blushing: jennifer52484
    :happy: Kymmu

:love: awww
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

nofun.png

Then go show your confidence by helping someone feel better in theirs.

Maybe stop judging other people and celebrate with them not trying to drag them down or make them feel guilty for feeling good.
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Really? I'm judging!? THIS IS A CONTEST RIGHT? WHY THE HELL CANT I JUDGE!?
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Really? I'm judging!? THIS IS A CONTEST RIGHT? WHY THE HELL CANT I JUDGE!?
    Because you don't have a judging badge , DUH....
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Maybe you want to adjust that camera angle a little, I can't quite see all your cleavage. *eye roll*

After a second look it appears that you have a pretty black and pink number in your photo album, so am I to assume your joking with all your passionate posting?
  • Jules2Be
    Options
    aaaa-Oh-You-Mad.jpg

like i said in the guy thread...put on a turtleneck...people with think youre craving attention!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    You know what I don't get? What's the deal with all these 18-23yr olds on this site lately, dressing down people who have far more life experience, have lived through far more sorrow and pain, and for damn sure know a fair bit more about what motivates or does not motivate themselves or others.

To be honest, it's getting really old.

This isn't to say that all of you 18-23yr olds have this problem (or are this immature)...but in the last three days I've been lectured by far too many emotional children, and frankly, I'm sick of it.