Hottest gal on MFP (contest)

Options

Replies

• SerahLaffere
    SerahLaffere Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Seriously!? Why the hell dont we just rename this website 'Facebook' and make it a 'who-can-post-the-most-half-naked-photos contest for attention seekers'?

Don't people realise that this is one of things that demotivates people?

This website is supposed to support people who aren't quite happy with the way they look, not encourage those who are to boast about it!

This
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    Ohh, can I join? Feeling pretty today :blushing:
    i say yes...
  • anima_gemella
    anima_gemella Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    @Nadinex Selector : those ppl who "boast about it" were the ppl who weren't quite happy with the way they looked.... so, where is the problem if they wanna show their bodies?
  • tarekh78
    tarekh78 Posts: 1
    Options
    anima_gemella
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Ok.... so i posted before and said all my girls are sexy and hot... but i thought i would post a few of my top lovely ladies that i love so very much :love:

(no real order either)

:love: Nadinex:love:
    haylz_me:love:
    BeautyFromPain
    NVRGVUPHOPE
    saralynn594
    Syderelli
    Luvmesumkenny
    _Christine_
    cannonsky
    CaoimheAine
    DAM_Fine
    KelseyShea
    katya73
    leopard_barbie

I have WAY too many sexy girls on my FL!!!
    LOVE them all!! HOTNESS:flowerforyou: :love:
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Seriously!? Why the hell dont we just rename this website 'Facebook' and make it a 'who-can-post-the-most-half-naked-photos contest for attention seekers'?

This website is supposed to support people who aren't quite happy with the way they look, not encourage those who are to boast about it!

Hey you... shhh! lol i just put you at the top of my list my lovely lady
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options

nofun.png
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Just ignore the guys on it,these are the hottest gals on MFP... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/friends/list/110031
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    @Nadinex Selector : those ppl who "boast about it" were the ppl who weren't quite happy with the way they looked.... so, where is the problem if they wanna show their bodies?

No there's no problem.. thats why there is a success stories forum.
    There is a problem when they start showing it for attention. Because while theyre feeling all high and might because people are saying they're 'hot as' -- theres other people saying 'i wish i could be like that'.

if they want to seek attention, then dont do it on a site thats meant for motivation, honestly.
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    Options

nofun.png

No, I';m just sticking up for all those people out there who are reading this post and too afraid to show themselves because they dont think they're good enough.
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    Options

Hey you... shhh! lol i just put you at the top of my list my lovely lady

Thanks Julz, but this is seriously getting to me!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    If you're talking "hot and sweaty" hot...

IMG_4636.jpg
  • anima_gemella
    anima_gemella Posts: 243 Member
    Options

There is a problem when they start showing it for attention. Because while theyre feeling all high and might because people are saying they're 'hot as' -- theres other people saying 'i wish i could be like that'.

if they want to seek attention, then dont do it on a site thats meant for motivation, honestly.

Hmmm, well I say as well " I wish I could b like that" BUT I feel motivated by it... I guess it just depends how u look at it! And not to forget .. this is under "Chit-chat, fun, and games" :flowerforyou:
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options

It is motivation! Scroll through the pics in the success stories and see EVERYONE say wow so motivating I can do that too can't wait till I get there....so celebrate with us and nominate your hotties it isn't in any way bashing anyone else!
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    All you ladies are sexy ! That's from being an mfp'r !
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options

No, I';m just sticking up for all those people out there who are reading this post and too afraid to show themselves because they dont think they're good enough.

wow, so you're like the female caped crusader!

btmn.jpg
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options

psst ... ---> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/8-motivation-and-support
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    :tongue: BAM....are you bored today?

I'm bored EVERY day!

LOL no good! :laugh:
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Will there be a swimsuit contest and can I ask for a Jello wrestleing semi-finals?
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    Options

wow, so you're like the female caped crusader!

btmn.jpg

You know it, and you know why? Because I know that sometimes, its just what people need. But I'm not caped, I'm not in hiding. Hence why I've invited my MFP friends out for my birthday.

I just dont get how people can create a forum for shallowness. if you want people to tell you how you look then. http://www.rate.me/

Just think, if someone was on your friends list and once you said she was beautiful. You may have been the only person to ever say that to her, and it could have , meant the world to her. What if you forgot to put her name down? She's cut.