Hottest gal on MFP (contest)

Options

Replies

• Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Waves arms in the air* HOLD UP!!!

STOP FIGHTING!!!

This is meant to be fun!!

Most people are going to "vote" for their close friends that they have on their Friend List... it doesn't mean anything except for the fact that you think this person/s is just plain awesome!!!

I have posted names of guys and gals on both forums... this doesn't mean these are the only hot people on my list... come on i have over 200 friends on my list and cant post all their names on there! the people that i have posted have the most wonderful kind souls that i have met on here and mean the world to me!

:sad: :cry: Please stop fighting .... your making me cry :cry: :sad:

EVERYONE ON HERE IS BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY AND HOT AND AWESOME!!!!!!!!
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I was led to believe there were promises of March Madness-style competitions. WHY HAS THIS NOT STARTED

Yeah...where is that dude who did the movie threads?
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Seriously!? Why the hell dont we just rename this website 'Facebook' and make it a 'who-can-post-the-most-half-naked-photos contest for attention seekers'?

Don't people realise that this is one of things that demotivates people?

This website is supposed to support people who aren't quite happy with the way they look, not encourage those who are to boast about it!

You are entitled to your opinion, but weren't you showing off your hot *kitten* in the sexy butt thread?
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    Seriously!? Why the hell dont we just rename this website 'Facebook' and make it a 'who-can-post-the-most-half-naked-photos contest for attention seekers'?

This website is supposed to support people who aren't quite happy with the way they look, not encourage those who are to boast about it!

nofun.png

No, I';m just sticking up for all those people out there who are reading this post and too afraid to show themselves because they dont think they're good enough.

so you'd be OK with it if they thought they were good enough?

what if i havent thought i was good enough for a long time, and am finally feeling better in my skin?

Then go show your confidence by helping someone feel better in theirs.

She does and has. She inspires me daily!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

nofun.png

No, I';m just sticking up for all those people out there who are reading this post and too afraid to show themselves because they dont think they're good enough.

what if i havent thought i was good enough for a long time, and am finally feeling better in my skin?

Girlfriend you made my day!!! are you sure i dont offend you with my body pics?
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    MEEEEEE!!! I may not look pretty but my body is getting hotter :bigsmile:
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Too many to pick from... and I would never name names anyway... I hate these kinds of threads and feel like they bring way too many people down and are counterproductive as to why we're all here.
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Too many to pick from... and I would never name names anyway... I hate these kinds of threads and feel like they bring way too many people down and are counterproductive as to why we're all here.

Finally, someone who speaks English!
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options

LOL always! :) I am so anal about my spelling if I even think I misspelled a word I will write (sp?) next to it! LOL :tongue:
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options

Wow, I made a list? And Elizabeth's list at that. :heart: :heart:

<3 you

Jennie, how could you not make the list, you have one of the hottest pair of legs on this site!

I don't really like to single people out, but a special mention to Elizabeth, doesn't get much hotter than an hourglass with a big brain and a great personality :flowerforyou:
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

Lo siento pero no entiendo el ingles...

si quizas se habla en el español...
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options
    we should have 64 girls enter their name, and do it like a march madness thing..

via rasslin?

^^^This is just one example of why Yoovie wins it, hands down.

But so many amazing women here...it would be a helluva tournament!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

Wow, I made a list? And Elizabeth's list at that. :heart: :heart:

<3 you

Jennie, how could you not make the list, you have one of the hottest pair of legs on this site!

I don't really like to single people out, but a special mention to Elizabeth, doesn't get much hotter than an hourglass with a big brain and a great personality :flowerforyou:

:heart:
    Options

Mee too to be honest. I feel for those people who are being ignored in these kinds of threads. I never seen my username being nominated in any categories although that's OK since I'm just a minority here. I don't mean to offend anyone but based from my observation, its the whites that are usually get the most nominations here in any categories. Admittedly it does make me sad & a bit demotivated because it seems that people don't notice me.
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options
    No one nominated me. I didn't expect anyone to nominate me. My self-esteem is intact because... self-esteem comes from WITHIN. :smile:

If you're sense of self comes from what other people are saying about you... then it's not a sense of self, is it?

Actually, I was trying to remember your name since we are not MFP friends. Also a #1 slot for the tourney. All that self esteem, which always shines through, makes you even hotter!

No offense. ; )
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I nominate myself.
    Options

Lo siento pero no entiendo el ingles...

si quizas se habla en el español...

No me gusta este thread porque debemos ayudarnos unos a otros pero este foro hace muchas personas se sienten desanimados. Nunca he encontrado mi nombre en este tipo de foro y confieso que esas cosas me ponen muy triste :(
  • Tamaralea88
    Tamaralea88 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    my friends list it is all of them =) the ones at the top of my head are Julz, and Ness
  • CourtneyB610
    CourtneyB610 Posts: 384
    Options
    There's a lot. But I wouldn't name just one in particular!
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options

nofun.png

Girlfriend you made my day!!! are you sure i dont offend you with my body pics?

LOL Nooo why would you think that. I think the human bodies are beautiful things. You've worked hard to get yours where it is at and gives me hope that mine may look that way one day :D