Hottest gal on MFP (contest)

Options

Replies

• MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    Seriously!? Why the hell dont we just rename this website 'Facebook' and make it a 'who-can-post-the-most-half-naked-photos contest for attention seekers'?

Don't people realise that this is one of things that demotivates people?

This website is supposed to support people who aren't quite happy with the way they look, not encourage those who are to boast about it!

But what about people who lost all their weight and met their goals because they've been at it for years? DO they have to hate their body until everyone else catches up? Or can they celebrate their new found positive body images? MFP is not just a weight-loss site, its also for people who are working hard to improve what they already have, to train for races and physical events, to bodybuild, or sculpt or recomp, to improve their self-esteem, to be with peers.

Its not simply a place for people who are unhappy where they are- its a place for people to become happy with what they have and change what they want to change, and have fun and happiness along the way- and to celebrate with others that have done the same. And have FUN doing so.

Losing weight and changing your body and your lifestyle, doesnt have to be a sad, serious, lonely, conservative, humble, quiet, self-deprecating project. and THAT is what I thought MFP was about.

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? ... Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. ... It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” - Marianne Williamson

Well said! :drinker:
  • dree77
    dree77 Posts: 52
    Options
    To make Nadinex happy and to say that we are all actually hot for wanting to better ourselves in the first place. :)

squishytush
    jadedoe19
    CaliChica
    runningxlove
    RestartThisRig
    ejohndrow
    hthrld
    tat2oodmonster
    RunningAddict
    shammxo
    Cassiliciousss
    BioK
    cyncetastic
    run344
    brittdevri
    jessare1
    TheReese1206
    hannahlang85
    hbart500
    inetgirl
    tinywithaBIGhe
    christinalovex
    refuse2quit
    HaleyDunne
    jill92787
    usmcmp
    kristi_asco
    frazzle29
    Vontessa
    margieward82
    KatieCuth
    mick_02
    juliesummers
    catherine_88
    Misty_Meadows7
    jennie0918
    Sophia925
    Kenzietea2
    HotBodUnderCon
    meagalayne
    run4yourlife
    sarebak
    vlaura
    Jorra
    kmshred
    Crystal_Pistol
    abc_life
    Silverkittycat
    giggitygoo
    Still_Standing
    sandraea115
    mixedfeelings
    IndyInk
    Niki130
    carlyholly
    oliviaseward
    onequirkygirl
    yoovie
    Megan_Mae
    jennw10
    ChitownFoodie
    mosertheninja
    kettrickenx
    RoboLikes
    marcia36
    godricshollow
    tradaboie
    ummlovelovesyo
    TexasRaised89
    committomittxo
    MissFit0101
    emmiee921
    wilkyway
    Bettsy_A
    Picola1984
    KlassyKassi
    Meghan0116
    DeeDeeMarie
    _Shelley_
    seattlerain
    BritFitB
    carolynmittens
    bexxgirl
    mommymeg2
    MiekeJ
    ChristinaaaRen
    nancyv73
    manni87
    stephanielynn7
    mwright24skinn
    Bridge_CG
    PamelaWba
    WishfulShrinki
    Bikini_Bound15
    mego07
    mznisaelaine
    radiantlyhealt
    SergeantSunshi
    carrie_eggo
    Circa1964
    runninggirl54

:cry:

Just kidding :tongue: Here's the thing people... I see both sides. I wasn't on the above list, and I really couldn't care less and do not think any less of the poster. Hotness is a matter of opinion and if you're feeling demoralized, maybe that's your own issue that lies within. People aren't on here naming names of people they think are ugly are they? I personally am on here to better myself, not to compete with other people. I'm quite happy with myself, no matter what anyone else thinks. You ladies all look amazing and should be proud of yourselves, don't ruin all your success by losing your confidence based on a MFP thread.

THAT IS ALL!!

PS - had a good laugh at some of the pics, especially the Beetlejuice one (totally read it in Michael Keaton's voice lol)
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I love how this is for the hottest gal on MFP and more women are nominating women than men are! LOL
  • wjkirby
    wjkirby Posts: 120
    Options
    My friend nananie2 gets my vote.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Seriously!? Why the hell dont we just rename this website 'Facebook' and make it a 'who-can-post-the-most-half-naked-photos contest for attention seekers'?

This website is supposed to support people who aren't quite happy with the way they look, not encourage those who are to boast about it!

But what about people who lost all their weight and met their goals because they've been at it for years? DO they have to hate their body until everyone else catches up? Or can they celebrate their new found positive body images? MFP is not just a weight-loss site, its also for people who are working hard to improve what they already have, to train for races and physical events, to bodybuild, or sculpt or recomp, to improve their self-esteem, to be with peers.

Its not simply a place for people who are unhappy where they are- its a place for people to become happy with what they have and change what they want to change, and have fun and happiness along the way- and to celebrate with others that have done the same. And have FUN doing so.

Losing weight and changing your body and your lifestyle, doesnt have to be a sad, serious, lonely, conservative, humble, quiet, self-deprecating project. and THAT is what I thought MFP was about.

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? ... Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. ... It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” - Marianne Williamson

:heart: you Yooves :)
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I vote:

Stubsy1968
    THINandFABULOU

Both are fantastic in and out!! Total inspirations!
  • RAZORBACK82
    RAZORBACK82 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I think all of these ladies are HOT!!!!!!! ....I LIKE THE VIEW FROM HERE.......Shout out to all of the BEAUTIFUL LADIES
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    Options
    well after scouting all the prospects the last 2 days and watching all the game tape it came down to isweatglitter and runnerjen........winner goes to isweatglitter just do to the fact i could see her profile and look at all the game tape. congrats glitter.
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Emgawne
    Yoovie
    Abells

too kind miss Andi :)

right back atcha and def for cyncetastic
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I love how women always nominate the women that almost no guys think are hot.

Like when you ask a woman who the hottest female celebrity is. They always say names like Michelle Pfeiffer or Meg Ryan - women that haven't been hot in 20 years.

Guys pick women like Mila Kunis, Kate Upton, and Scarlett Johanssen.

I'm late to this thread, but this made me f'n lol.
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options

STANDING MOTHER FING OVATION!!!

Hottest gal on MFP? Yoovie. Because confidence and strength is hotter than physical appearance every damn time.

(not saying you're not hot, you know you are and you don't need me to tell you that)

This ^^^ Right on...yoovie #1. This site is about being healthy and encouraging those that are not there to get there, and those that are to sustain it.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I love how women always nominate the women that almost no guys think are hot.

Like when you ask a woman who the hottest female celebrity is. They always say names like Michelle Pfeiffer or Meg Ryan - women that haven't been hot in 20 years.

Guys pick women like Mila Kunis, Kate Upton, and Scarlett Johanssen.

I'm late to this thread, but this made me f'n lol.

Not true. Not true at all. My top hot celebrities: Megan Fox, Mila Kunis, Jennifer Aniston... I could go on.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    No one nominated me...

Okay+meme.jpg

#slitswrits
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    HEATHBAR314!!!! mwahz to ya guuuurl!!! \m/
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    well after scouting all the prospects the last 2 days and watching all the game tape it came down to isweatglitter and runnerjen........winner goes to isweatglitter just do to the fact i could see her profile and look at all the game tape. congrats glitter.

HA!! Adorable ..... High-Five isweatglitter
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I think all the ladies on MFP are beautiful!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    LOL

I Vote For You!!
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    20920212.jpg
    -- THIS! Totally this!! :huh:
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Duh. Juliecat1 Not only beautiful, but multi-multi-talented. The whole package, really.

Besides her though, I love the ladies on my friends list. I even get to hang with some of them almost every week. Awesome, pretty, fun ladies. I've got it good all around.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    oh thanks mister sktll and crisanderaon....as for ms dree77 wouldn't you rather nominate me than have no bewbs and a really big vagina?