Hottest Geek/Nerd on MFP

Options

Replies

• Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    I'm just here to write down names and send friend requests. Carry on.

LOL
  • Misshodge64
    Options
    U GET ONE OF MY VOTES
  • Misshodge64
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    There are some that might look the part, but those true quirky, geeky girls are tough to find.

YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD WIN
  • Misshodge64
    Options
    triciab79 wrote: »
    I am costplaying Thor (comic book version) in my profile pic. I think that qualifies as geeky.

U WENT ALL OUT
  • Faithful_Chosen
    Faithful_Chosen Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Horrorfox wrote: »

Did I just get nominated? :flushed:

But *kitten* yes! Gamer, roleplayer, comic geek. I am sure my programming skills have rusted a bit but whatever X'D

Thanks stud! :kissing_heart:
  • ladykate26
    ladykate26 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    All gnorks (geek/nerd/dorks) are hot!
  • Love2Rappel
    Love2Rappel Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Wow addict when it snows...
  • JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm a software developer if that classifies me as a geek/nerd.
  • FatAsianNerd
    FatAsianNerd Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Does walking up a flight of stairs known as Cardiac Hill in 93 degree weather to meet with a study group and spend 6-7 hours in the library count as hot?

I already have the nerd part down by default. I'm Asian and yes, I love math and wear glasses but then again I can also pull-off that Asian mafia bodyguard clown standing quiet behind Ken Jeong while he sits in his boss chair inside a Vegas suite with Buddha statues all around and stuff!
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,045 Member
    Options
    I play league of legends and am obsessed with jrpgs and I've played Magic the gathering cards
  • Love2Rappel
    Options
    @asianfashionista86 it's time to take you home to mom...
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,592 Member
    Options
    I play league of legends and am obsessed with jrpgs and I've played Magic the gathering cards

dis my vote :3
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    ^ She has to get quite a few votes.
  • Love2Rappel
    Options
    @Tialuna18 hands down
  • asianfashionista86
    Options

You've played Magic?! ❤️Seriously girl, you are awesome. I'd yet to meet *one* other chick who has played (though I know many d&d girls)

Yeah I did lmao I played it religiously in middle school up to high school and my ex boyfriend actually got me back into it recently lol but since we broke up I just have stacks of cards sitting around :( someone play with me!!!!
  • Love2Rappel
    Options

You've played Magic?! ❤️Seriously girl, you are awesome. I'd yet to meet *one* other chick who has played (though I know many d&d girls)

Yeah I did lmao I played it religiously in middle school up to high school and my ex boyfriend actually got me back into it recently lol but since we broke up I just have stacks of cards sitting around :( someone play with me!!!!

Grabbing a deck tonight!
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,592 Member
    Options
    You guys are awesome :3
    I've been meaning to try to get a game of DnD going with a few of my college mates but we haven't found a good DM to help break the awkwardness. Went to a board game cafe last night with them and taught a few to play Settlers of Catan lol..Haven't played it in almost a year. It's a great entry level board game if anyone is getting into table top gaming :)

Whats some of your favourite board games? I'm a big fan of Carcassonnes and Castles (more of a card/city building game but..its so fun).
  • asianfashionista86
    Options

Be my bff. ❤️
    I would totally! Lol