Hottest Geek/Nerd on MFP

Options

Replies

• Creiddylad1
    Creiddylad1 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    D9996 wrote: »
    Im a huge weather nerd. Everyone in Texas is complaining that they want the rain to stop, and
    Im over here like, Hell no!! Bring that *kitten* on!! Lightning...Hail...Tornadoes!!!"
    8 million acre-feet of water have flowed into the state's reservoirs in the last 30 days. An acre-foot is the amount of water it would take to cover one acre of land in one foot of water. With that much water you could put the state of Rhode Island under 10 feet of water. You could meet New York City's water needs for seven full years. You could nearly double the volume of water currently in Lake Mead, the largest reservoir in the U.S. So if anyone is wondering we have had some insane amounts of rain in Texas... we just need to build a pipeline to California and solve that mess.
    And yes I am taking pictures of all local lakes and rivers to do a normal and a flooding level shots.
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    For all the nerds and geeks out there:
    uncaptioned-R3hp7-bSiE.gif

One of my favorite things ever. My husband would actually make a fantastic Wash if I could ever get him to Cosplay. I think I've aged out of being able to do River or Kaylee, but I've got designs on a pretty killer Fruity Oaty girl costume.
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,591 Member
    Options
    Was hoping to find more cosplayers on this thread :D
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options
    ^ Me too. There's a lot of faux nerds up in here D:<
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,591 Member
    Options
    Geek and Nerd gets thrown around so loosely now that comic books/ movies are becoming "cool" :S
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'll admit to being not as much of a geek as I wish I was...but I'm into geeks :love: , soo...

3820cf393d51ad8fda5921524795df6b.jpg
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    My vote is for @Tialuna18. :)
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    Guy - @PapaPeace
    Girl - @Tialuna18
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    My vote is for @Tialuna18. :)

I'd say either @Tialuna18 or @blurodriguez7 unless she'd kick my *kitten* for calling her a geek

Anyone who has kissed r2d2 forfeits rights to be irrate over being labelled with the high honor title of "Geek"
  • Horrorfox
    Horrorfox Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I enjoy playing Dungeons & Dragons, have read the vast majority of Star Wars novels, used to stream video games, and will probably be going to next year's Comic Con as Riddick. Do I count?
  • blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options
    My bff @pechepanda <3
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    There are some that might look the part, but those true quirky, geeky girls are tough to find.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    There are some that might look the part, but those true quirky, geeky girls are tough to find.

what

Too many of the girls throw on glasses and get that anime haircut to look like a geeky girl, but they haven no gamer experience, no really anime love, no cosplay, haven't programmed or h4><3d a thing....That's all.

• senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options

what

Too many of the girls throw on glasses and get that anime haircut to look like a geeky girl, but they haven no gamer experience, no really anime love, no cosplay, haven't programmed or h4><3d a thing....That's all.

enhanced-buzz-24439-1357234017-4.jpg