KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Over 9000?
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I am sooo surprised that this hasnt come up yet

all-your-base.jpg

I have a friend with this t-shirt! Love it!
  • dwightdegroff
    dwightdegroff Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great thread. +1

<-- software developer, gamer(PC, board, D&D)

(currently)
    Linux C/C++, Java, PHP, ADA, etc.
    Diablo 3, Lord of the Rings Online, Settlers of Catan, Agricola, halfway through a "Scales of War" campaign with a level 12 Dwarf Fighter.
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    you guys should check out graphicaudio.net... specifically the DC comics section .. Awesome "audio dramas" (not audio books there IS a difference). Ive either listened to or **AHEM** "acquired" almost all of them..
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I gotta win this one.

I come with Pi...

When I look at you... all other geeks and nerds fade away!

I see the chloroform is working.

Sweeeeeet.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I gotta win this one.

I come with Pi...

When I look at you... all other geeks and nerds fade away!

I see the chloroform is working.

Sweeeeeet.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I gotta win this one.

I come with Pi...

I almost had coffee out my nose with this one and since PI made me giggle so much either you win or I nominate myself because apparently I too am a sexy geek :)
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Ok, Douglas Adams is great... But it's kind of the lowest level of geekdom, like wearing "no, I will not fix your computer" t-shirts your mom bought you from ThinkGeek, or having ever played Nintendo. There is nothing wrong with these things but I don't think they're particularly geeky or nerdy.

What's your favorite sci-fi novel or series? Anyone read the Hyperion quadrilogy?
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Umm, your not wearing glasses...
    _christine_ definitely.

The glasses only make me look smart. I can neither spell nor do that there grammar thing right.

But thank ya! ;)

Look again. ;)
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I gotta win this one.

I come with Pi...

I almost had coffee out my nose with this one and since PI made me giggle so much either you win or I nominate myself because apparently I too am a sexy geek :)
    Yes I do Nominate you Korsicash
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I gotta win this one.

I come with Pi...

Yay for geeks! There's really only one thing to do at a time like this...

466.gif
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I'm gonna nominate myself here! Check out my list of likes in my profile. Progressive rock fan, lover of scifi and fantasy, signed petitions to bring Firefly back, was a science teacher, and I've dressed up for Renaissance Faires. Oh, and I'm hot, lol
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I am going to go ahead and say ME :laugh:
    I am a huge nerd and I love it! I am a gamer, Star Wars freak, I love Star Trek, Math, Science and I am on way to finishing school to become the most awesome Astronomer EVER :bigsmile:
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Ok, Douglas Adams is great... But it's kind of the lowest level of geekdom, like wearing "no, I will not fix your computer" t-shirts your mom bought you from ThinkGeek, or having ever played Nintendo. There is nothing wrong with these things but I don't think they're particularly geeky or nerdy.

What's your favorite sci-fi novel or series? Anyone read the Hyperion quadrilogy?

Fantasy:
    The Rangers Apprentice series by John Flanagan
    Sci Fi
    Star Wars Red Harvest and Star Wars Death Troopers by Joe Schreiber
  • mrflash222
    mrflash222 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wonders how to get a nomination??
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I can be artz nerd? :3

I'm majoring in Graphic Design, gonna be a Senior this year! :D However... I am also a huge fan of Star Wars, LOTR, different kinds of anime, love studying cultures, and other stuff like that...
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Wonders how to get a nomination??

I am taking myself out to nominate you :wink:
  • nevertoolate2
    nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Umm, your not wearing glasses...
    _christine_ definitely.

The glasses only make me look smart. I can neither spell nor do that there grammar thing right.

But thank ya! ;)

Look again. ;)

Still looking....... still looking, yup
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    "Skeels" He's a hottie and a Star Wars nerd. Awesome combination.
  • hadesflame
    hadesflame Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Second that and add to all of that an unabiding passion for Douglas Adams. Will have to google Ross Whedon though, never heard of the fellow

Ross Whedon... HAHAHAHAHA love it!!
    <~~~~

Seriously people, I write science fiction/fantasy, have a library of scifi/fantasy books that requires multiple trips to the moving truck to transport, forge knives and swords (yes, with a hammer, anvil, and fire), have had a max level end game raid geared toon in in four major MMORPG's pretty much continuously since 1999, in one of which I carried top ranger on the server title for four years.

I build my own computers, am a whiz at photoshop, poser, 3ds max, and know what to do to keep things running straight, even when Windows doesn't.

It doesn't get nerdier than that.

You are my new best friend. You're like me... but with boy parts... Ok so I don't make my own knives but I collect them and everything else is me except the MMORPG stuff. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: