• artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Because Monday is the holiday? :P

Not that it matters. It's my last day here anyways. XD
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I'm at work. I have nothing to do, my boss is here and most of our membership is on vacation. Kind of a dead boring day and it SUCKS! I seriously could be doing much more at home in preparation for this weekend.

PRAYING she lets me off early. Not looking good though.
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    SAHM. I dont even know what a day off is!
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Im working, no big plans to run off this weekend so will be here all day.. Or maybe most the day.. who knows..
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    i am at work, but not working at all.
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I am :)
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm at work because I'm in Canada *lol* .. we just had Monday off for our holiday
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I am working because there is work to be done. but I do have the whole three day weekend off.
  • reginasean
    reginasean Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm working today. I work for a school for the deaf and we are open today. But I do have a three-day weekend and am looking forward to that. Plus school will be done soon and it will be quiet here. I am a 12-month secretary and am looking forward to working the summer here as this is my first summer here and it is a great place to work!
  • BGSchultz
    BGSchultz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    People get off work today?
  • HeartME511healthy
    HeartME511healthy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    At work, because I don't want to waste a vacation day, especially since we have a day off on Monday. No used to rushing to be off with using a vacation day, save those for times that I really need to be off.
  • Mirror_Mirror
    Options
    At work, working hard browsing MFP.

You and me both! Hahaha! ;-p
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    This is the first Friday before Memorial day I have worked in almost 10 years.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: Because I have a mountain of paperwork to go through and reports to write. AND, (thank you Canadians for not realizing MONDAY is our day off), I get to come in on Monday as well... :explode:

Not Canada's fault that you guys didn't line your holidays up with us :flowerforyou:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    At work……all day!
  • Taylor0212
    Taylor0212 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm working today! 8-5, but hopefully we'll close early! Hope everyone has a great memorial day weekend, and stays in shape! :)
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    At work. But they are letting us out early. It's only 2 hours erly but i'll take it.
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Because today is not a holiday. It is a mandatory work day...
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I'm just here to surf MFP, lol. I'm right there with you. Why skip the days when there's nothing going on? Wait and take vacation on a day that's gonna suck, lol.

^^THIS.:drinker: