Issues...

Options

Replies

• Charliesuccess
    Charliesuccess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I hate that I got to within 10 Lbs of goal and lost my motivation. I gain back 20 lbs so now I am starting over and I just want the 20 I put back on to fall of in a day!! But I know it won't! :sad:

DITTO
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I'm a very "passionate" woman.

That's all I will say. :tongue:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I have a knack for making an already awkward situation more awkward \m/

I am not sure if that's an issue... or a talent.
    I think it's an issue because it's not like I mean to do it....but ok, fine....my worst issue is not feeling like what I do is ever good enough \m/
  • heyitsmegxx
    heyitsmegxx Posts: 444
    Options
    My biggest issue is that I'm obsessed with how much I weigh or how fat I look. I weigh myself everyday. Ah.
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    oh yes .. the making jokes at inappropriate times? that's me.
    and i tend to say what i think, without worrying how it might hurt the other person.
    and i'm self absorbed. (<--- duh)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'm laid back to a fault, I procrastinate until it's an emergency, and a little bit flakey.

BUT, I'm really fun, don't take anything too seriously, and pretty much always have a smile on my face, so fruck it.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I have a really short temper.. and an agressive personality.......

I'm also a habitual bull****ter.......
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options
    I'm just plain mental! (And I don't mean that as a joke or an exaggeration!)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I internalize negative feedback too much. I have a much easier time believing negative comments than positive ones.

I am very mean to myself sometimes, which sort of goes along with the "easier time believing negative comments" thing, but I'm working on it.

I am an unintentional attention *kitten*. I never mean to be, but I am.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I get extremely cranky if I do not have time to myself every day. I need to recharge but it is something my young children do not understand, nor should they.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I'm impatient, high strung and a bit of a control freak. I'm working on all those things but there are some areas where I really struggle.

I'm a little bit flighty too. I joke that I'm always obsessed with something (I am!) and my husband teases me that I have ADOS (Attention Deficit ....OOOH Shiny!)

I'm a "git'er dun" type of person and have no problem taking charge. The problem arises when others don't want me to and I haven't noticed. :blushing: So I'm trying to be more laid back and listen/watch before I jump in. It's especially important at home so I don't make my husband feel like I think he's an idiot or make my teens feel like I think they're babies. I have to step back, take my hands off and allow people to make mistakes. And then I have to stay that way and give them time to figure out what they want to do about it instead of trying to jump in and fix it!

I am sensitive and easily offended but you'll never know it because I keep it to myself and try to work through it. I've got issues with trusting people too.

I've got a whole lotta issues! :tongue: (But at least they all tie together in one nice package!)
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    If someone compliments me I feel the driving need to punch them on the arm and run away. :/
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I believe that as soon as I admit that I have emotional attachment to someone, they will throw me away because Im not perfect.

First it happened with my best friend
    then my parents
    then the rest of my blood
    then every friendly face in my world

then I started a new life

and i was all by myself. And Im so scared of it happening again, that I have tried to stay alone for a very very long time. Because Im happy and whole and unbroken and if it happens again I wont be. So I created a million rules for myself to keep it from happening as best I can.

I like having nothing to lose. It feels safe.
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I stress out about everything and if someone else is stressing... well, I just take theirs on, too. I do the inappropriate laughing too, loud and long. My worst issue is probably seeing the best in everyone... doesn't sound like it would be bad but it is...

Eta: can I just go back through all of your posts and pick this and that?
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I'm WAY too emotional and take things to heart; I'm easily hurt. I really hate it too. lol
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    If someone compliments me I feel the driving need to punch them on the arm and run away. :/
    I am several hours away from you, so I feel confident that I can tell you that you are gorgeous, strong, brilliant, and amazing --- and you can't punch me OR run away, because this comment isn't going anywhere.

You're a very special, wonderful person, Allie.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I can't say, I can't be honest about it, and I can't tell anyone. So, it will just continue to torture me forever.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    anxiety in a major way! no one should ever ask me "what's the worst that can happen" unless they really want me to tell them 20 things that "could" happen. 99% of them will be completely irrational.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Because of my family history and my sentimental history I don't believe I am lovable
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I have control issues. I have no problem with relaxing and letting someone else be in control when I feel like they aren't going to nose dive us into the ground. My last two relationships I've had problems because both *kitten* quit their jobs and were content on letting me take care of things. I make a decent amount of money. I make enough to take care of myself and my daughter. I get stressed with money becomes an issue and a lot of guys don't like that and that's fine. I become supreme auditor when stuff like that has happened and I can find ways to pinch a penny for days.
    I don't want these issues in my next relationship so no more douche bags who don't want to work.