Issues...

Options

Replies

• SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    anxiety in a major way! no one should ever ask me "what's the worst that can happen" unless they really want me to tell them 20 things that "could" happen. 99% of them will be completely irrational.

This is me too.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I dont have issues...you just have misinterpretations.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Because of my family history and my sentimental history I don't believe I am lovable

this.

Im so very sorry that anyone else has to feel thi pain as well.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    If someone compliments me I feel the driving need to punch them on the arm and run away. :/

I'll take it like the man I am, because you are amazing!!!!!!
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Too soft spoken and shy
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I am always right...but i don't think that is an issue.
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Because of my family history and my sentimental history I don't believe I am lovable

yep exactly....**huggles you**
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not, my dear, you are one of the most lovable people I've ever had the privilege of knowing (even if it is only on here) - funny, smart, BEAUTIFUL, and sooooo strong!

I t doesn't matter if you believe it or not, because it's true.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I am always right...but i don't think that is an issue.

youre right
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I'm laid back to a fault, I procrastinate until it's an emergency, and a little bit flakey.

BUT, I'm really fun, don't take anything too seriously, and pretty much always have a smile on my face, so fruck it.

I don't consider them issues, but what Kort described is pretty close for me.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I swing between delusions of grandeur and insecurity, but on the bright side, I'm good if I'm in the middle.
  • chantalb20
    chantalb20 Posts: 132
    Options
    my issues would take up an essay. :|
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I have a tendency to be overly pedantic at time and not realize it until it is too late.
  • katejenkins1
    katejenkins1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I may overreact a little bit and go overboard with the solution or stress over the lack there of
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I cry at the drop of a hat, I don't like being shouted at and I shake when I get into fights!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    I'm unforgiving, easily irritated, impatient, and I avoid confrontation like the plague. I can be incredibly mean; if I said half the things that I think, I'd have no friends.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I have issues as do all... but I am learning to focus on my positive attributes more. Now I realize that my "issues" actually make me all that much more awesome
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I have issues as do all... but I am learning to focus on my positive attributes more. Now I realize that my "issues" actually make me all that much more awesome

This is true! I :heart: you!
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Too many to list. Biggest one would be having no patience.
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I put on a good act. People always tell me how strong I am and blah blah blah...but what really goes on in my head scares the living *kitten* out of me.
    *never good enough (thanks mom)
    *short b*tch switch
    *have been hurt so many times I shut out anybody that tries to get close. I'm destined to be a crazy cat lady and i hate cats.
    *zero patience
    *control freak with a slight case of OCD

and that's just the start of it.