Sagging Belly Need Help.

Options
2»

Replies

• sherrymaxine
    sherrymaxine Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I get a real kick out of you people complaining about your "saggy belly"! How lucky you are to have a saggy belly! Some of us are still fat! Why cant you accept yourself and be grateful for a new healthy body? Every day I look at my self and am graciously awaiting more saggy skin! Health is better than fat..... if saggy comes I will thank g_d for helping me lose the weight. P.S. if the skin becomes too saggy then do what the doctor says! Stop torturing yourselves!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I get a real kick out of you people complaining about your "saggy belly"! How lucky you are to have a saggy belly! Some of us are still fat! Why cant you accept yourself and be grateful for a new healthy body? Every day I look at my self and am graciously awaiting more saggy skin! Health is better than fat..... if saggy comes I will thank g_d for helping me lose the weight. P.S. if the skin becomes too saggy then do what the doctor says! Stop torturing yourselves!

Wow - nice 1st post!
  • hmgarcia83
    hmgarcia83 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i use wraps by it works it tightened up my belly i have even seen pictures of people who has gastric bypass and it tightened them up too
  • KimZM
    KimZM Posts: 21
    Options
    Here's my issue, I still have lots to lose and my lower tummy, under my c section scar, hangs between my thighs. I have to lift my tummy( still around 58 inches after 70 lbs lost) to get my legs together when sitting. I know I need to wear a shaper but don't know where to begin. Hoping if I wear a shaper skin will stop sagging as I empty my tummy of fat... If not shapers will have to do... Shaper places or brands for 2x or 3 x sized tummy... I can't ever afford the surgery unless insurance would cover it because the skin flap would be a health risk.
  • newborn78
    newborn78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have heard that the body wraps help, but I have not tried them. I have not lost enough yet to try to do anything.
  • newborn78
    newborn78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have heard that the body wraps help, but I have not tried them. I have not lost enough yet to try to do anything. Sorry I posted this twice.
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options

Wow - nice 1st post!

^^^^Right?? Haha! ^^^^

In for future consideration (after reaching goal weight!)