Eliminating crabs

Options
13»

Replies

• seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I am seriously hoping you have the tendency to spell carbs crabs.....
    I'm not. Thread has EPIC written all over it.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    is going no crab something you can do for the rest of your life? This site is for making lifestyle changes, not for doing some fad no crab diet that will only lead to binges.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I lived in a house in Oakland when I was younger. The neighbor was a very old woman who had a 50-or-so year old living in the little garden shed in the back yard. His name was Willy and he would come and drink tall cans of malt liquor with us and the prostitutes he would bring back to his shed and tell us stories. One day, without provocation, he started a story with "Now lemme tell yall about the FIRST time I got crabs"...

I loved Neighbor Willy, he was awesome.

Now I love him,. too.
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    So what I can take away from all your advice is Willy is a good guy really and crabs are OK if kept under control as part of a lifestyle change.

You guys are the best x
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Bmp cuz this is just too funny!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Love it! X
  • Jaidee1979
    Jaidee1979 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I want to laugh and puke at the same time.

:laugh: :sick:
  • Emv79
    Emv79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I can't stop laughing...this thread is hilarious. Thanks for making my day OP!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    So what I can take away from all your advice is Willy is a good guy really and crabs are OK if kept under control as part of a lifestyle change.

I'm picturing this person running on a treadmill being chased by giant king crabs. I guess if that's your motivation to work out harder then go for it. Make it a lifestyle.
  • Motivation
    Motivation Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Mr. Krabs lives in Bikini Bottom

Just sayin

I heard there is a shampoo for that
  • hallie_b
    hallie_b Posts: 181
    Options
    Once I got lost in Nowhere, PA so, I stopped at a truck stop to get directions and pee. The lady at the register gave me the key to this creepy bathrrom and when I opened the door there was a nice little sign over the potty that read:

"Don't bother to squat, just take a seat, 'cause the crabs in here can jump 6 feet"
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Sure fire remedy is : shave your pubes first, then watch and wait.....when they run across the pubes you stab the little *kitten* with an ice pick...takes time and patience..you may need a helper for the stalk..

LMAO!!!! Good luck with that!!!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    If you just shave off what you don't need, they usually go away.