Huge NSV

Options

Replies

• babbgirl1975
    babbgirl1975 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Our bodies really really want to be healthy! We go through life treating it so bad or filling it with bad foods. As soon as we start treating it right it really reacts to it! Congrats!!! It gets better & better:) Keep it up!!!
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Wow super job! This is inspiring :flowerforyou:
  • Breathe_Glamour
    Options
    I'm proud of you!
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I know my favorite NSVs are when I do something I wasn't physically able to do before! Congratulations!
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • kelzpop
    kelzpop Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Awesome - huge congrats!!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    This is really great to hear, keep it up! You have a great journey ahead of you, and you WILL reach your goal weight. Feel free to add me if you ever need support :)
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Good job!!!!
  • amyram
    amyram Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Indeed it's an amazing difference a healthy diet does for you when you excercise!

It's simple, eat less and exercise more. Why do we all struggle with it?:smile:
    Good work.
    I find the more I exercise the better I feel, the more I exercise......
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    That is the flippin' best thing EVER!
  • Eskimovm
    Eskimovm Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Today I walked at my local park for a total of 3 laps non stop at a moderate pace for the first time since well.. 12 years!! I couldn't believe I was able to do this at my weight at 417lbs.. The best part I still feel so energetic and could go back and do more!

Amazing! Brought me joy to read this. I remember how daunting it was first time I went for laps around my local park. I got around once before throwing in the towel but sure enough I went back everyday and got around it more and more!
  • Drendren
    Drendren Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    OK, this brought tears to my eyes! I am so proud of you - I can't wait to hear about your next NSV!
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! That's such a great start and should be excellent motivation to continue. Keep up the great work!
  • Ketomaniac9
    Ketomaniac9 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Did it again today!! had to take 1 break because the sun was a cruel *kitten* today :)
  • Brinasacat
    Brinasacat Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Congrat's! Awesome!!
  • ILoveJesus72
    ILoveJesus72 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    WOOHOOOO! That is so great! Keep up the good work!!
  • shorthand73
    shorthand73 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Good for you! No doubt the first NSV of many!!! :)
  • Ketomaniac9
    Ketomaniac9 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Best part was when I got back home there was a healthy meal waiting in the community fridge for me couresty of my local church.. :)
  • liveonlocation
    liveonlocation Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Nice work man. Feels good doesn't it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!