What's for breakfast?

Options
124»

Replies

• bawalker11
    bawalker11 Posts: 78
    Options
    Breakfast gone here, but here is lunch just 200 cals yum yum!

IMGP3734.jpg

That looks delicious! I love the little bit of chocolate on its own plate!
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    What I had for breakfast 2 hours ago:

Scrambled egg made with half a cup of Egg Beaters egg, 2 tbsp of fat-free Philly cream cheese and 1 tbsp of Hormel 50% less fat crumbled bacon. Served between two rolls of Arnold multi-grain sandwich thins. Washed down with 1.5 cups of unsweetened almond milk.

368 calories
    50g carbs
    12g fiber
    8g fat
    29g protein
    1195mg sodium
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I precooked my breakfast last night...

Serves 3: 80 ish calories per slice (It will always change depending on what you throw in the pan)

Chopped Zucchini (107 grams)
    Chopped onion (about 38 grams)
    Sliced Baby Bella Mushrooms (about 40 grams)
    Dole Spinach (3 cups)

^^^ cook all of that in pan till it's no longer hard then add some garlic if you like it:

Next-
    Original Almond milk 60cals 1/2 cup
    4 egg whites (medium)
    1 whole egg

Whip all that up combine in bowl - pour into a small baking dish. Bake 375 degress for about 20 minutes or until the eggs are cooked well.

-- I also have Greek yogurt 100-140 cals
    --- sometimes half a banana if I need some extra cals

I make omelettes a lot and stay away from bread in the morning (personal choice)
  • tat2dmrsgrimm
    tat2dmrsgrimm Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I had a large egg over medium, a slice of toast with a tsp of light parkay, a small banana with a tsp of peanut butter and a cup of hot tea with a teaspoon of sugar and 3 packets of splenda (yes I like it sweet). All for under 300 calories.
  • pinkpolkadots25
    pinkpolkadots25 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I eat 1.25 cups of Whole Foods Protein & Fiber Crunch with 1 cup skim milk. 315 cals total and delicious!!
  • escalada22
    escalada22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    This morning I diecided to try something different so I made an omelette with 1 egg, 1/2 cup already cooked broccoli, 3oz ham and a pinch of cheese. Also had a slice of my homemade flax seed bread! Delish! :)
  • m2kh
    m2kh Posts: 17
    Options
    I have the same thing every day for breakfast. I toast half of a thin bagel and use 1/3 wedge of Laughing Cow cheese. It's only 67 calories.

For more calories, you could always do a whole bagel and a whole wedge of the cheese. I also like Egg Beaters, low sodium bacon and a slice of 2% cheese on a thin bagel. Also, pre-cooked turkey sausage that you just warm up is good with Egg Beaters.
  • tsaarloos
    tsaarloos Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have two hard boiled egg whites, 1/2 cup white rice and 1 tsp. of honey, most days... I got this from years & years ago when I did the "6 week body makeover" (minus the honey) It works for me because I've never really been a breakfast person. Also, I love sweet coffee so instead of the flavored creamers I buy the flavored cans of coffee and add Splenda. This equals 157 calories Good Luck!
  • Pierced
    Pierced Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have these beautiful farm fresh eggs brown eggs that have this high yolk, so no way and I wasting that yolk.
    1 egg= 70
    1% Milk 8 oz=100
    2 slices Turkey Bacon =60
    1 English Muffin=72
    Hot Tea =0
    I like to eat high protein and low calorie for breakfast and save my higher calorie eating for later in the evening when everyone likes to get together and eat bigger meals (I've been reading it's a myth that eating late makes you fat). So my breakfast is usually 6 egg whites scramble with a squirt of Braggs amino acids (tastes like soy sauce) and whatever vegetable I have around that might go good which is usually onions and garlic sautéed first and a cup of coffee with no milk or sugar. This breakfast is around 152 calories and gives around 18 grams of protein, 11 carbs, and no fat.
  • OddBookOut
    OddBookOut Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm lazy and busy in the mornings, so I just pop a toaster strudels in the toaster oven. They're 180 calories and I can't eat much for breakfast but I have a little something because I heard that starts your metabolism.
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    2 eggs either fried, scrambled or if I've got the time made into an omelette with cheese, tomato, ham, green bell pepper and herbs. Yum! Will usually complement the eggs with some dark rye toast or rolled oats depending on my mood.