Who's Your Zombie Apocalypse Team - Birthday Game

Options
1234568»

Replies

• kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Sheldon cooper , Jason statham
    and batman bit%#@s not only will I survive... I have a brain crush on Sheldon & an everything crush on Jason .. so repopulating wont be a problem.. and batman well I am sure I will be able to find something for him to do .. :)
  • brianblinn
    brianblinn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I’ve got Dexter Morgan (Dexter), Jackie Chan & Peter Griffin. Should be fun!
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I have Dexter Morgan, Justin Beiber, and Iron Man

I was going to be upset about Justin Beiber...but every Zombie Apocalypse needs that one guy who will take one for the team...

EDIT: My shirt has white in it...can I have Captain Jack Sparrow?

I am pretty sure with you being on the team you will be fine.. ;) but I guess you could have them both, some people.. SMH.
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Dexter Morgan (Dexter) + Snoop Dogg + Captain Jack Sparrow

2 outta 3 ain't bad? :huh: :laugh:
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    My shirt is 3 colors so I get extra people!! woot! haha :smile:

Tyrion Lannister (Game of Thrones), Eminem, Batman, Sephiroth (FF7), & Iron Man

That's an awesome team minus Eminem. I think he'll be the person we sacrifice if we need one.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    After much thought, I found my perfect team.

Captain Malcolm Reynolds <he comes with a crew>, Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy John-117 <who comes with an army>, and intergalactic Bounty Hunter Samus Aran <for company of course>.

Why? Because all three of them have a ship that will let me bypass all the crap on Earth. We could have a party and chill, watching the world burn from a very nice view.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Tyrion Lannister, Kim Kardashian, and Batman. After looking up who the first guy is, I would have to say that at least I have Batman, lol. Lucky for me I'm more of a lone zombie apocalypse ranger. ;)
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Tyrion Lannister, Kim Kardashian, and Batman. After looking up who the first guy is, I would have to say that at least I have Batman, lol. Lucky for me I'm more of a lone zombie apocalypse ranger. ;)

Being a Game of Thrones fan I've got to stand up for Tyrion. haha. Even though he is a dwarf, he is a very strong, witty, and brilliant character. He has great battle strategies and will fight when called upon. And his size could be a bonus too. How, I'm not sure, but he would think of a way to make it work to your teams advantage. In my opinion, he's actually a really good person to have on your team. :smile:
  • shady1987dre
    shady1987dre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm in trouble:

House, Mitt Romney, and Jack Sparrow.

I might as well just throw myself to the zombies.

House Can kick zombies butts Look here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WFuyFogMIo