80 Pounds Gone & Went Blonde, Can You See The Difference??

Options

Replies

• tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    oh oh I'm so jealous...nice job, you look great
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up!
    It's already been said but I have to say it, too...you dropped two shoe sizes? That surprised me!
    Blond is good on you. Thanks for the inspiring post!

Yep, 2 shoe sizes isn't that nuts? I was shocked and my ring size dropped by 2 also !
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Options
    You were born to be a blonde! Gorgeous smile! Amazing transformation, too :)

When I lost 60lbs I went from a size 8 to a size 6.5 in shoes. Something people don't realize is you lose weight everywhere!

Congrats! :flowerforyou:

So sweet, thank you. I wasn't sure if I could pull blonde off but I am loving it!!
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I love you as a blonde!
  • Kikers123
    Kikers123 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Your shoe size got smaller???!!!!!!! I have hope!!! lol My feet are kinda short but wide, which makes me have to wear a bigger size than I think I would really need.
  • adayada
    adayada Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    wow if it wasnt for your smile i would not even think it was the same person...i wish i would have taken my before pictures now
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the sweet comments! If anyone has any suggestions for getting the last few pounds off and toning up I am all ears!!
  • CarikeS
    CarikeS Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • Emili03
    Emili03 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I lost 80 pounds over the last year and wanted to share my progress. I have 3 kids and the youngest is 1; so trying to get my before baby body back has been a huge challenge. I am not there yet but close and have 5-10 pounds left with lots and lots of toning/heavy lifting to go!! Here are some before and during pics (be gentle please) and my stats are below. Can you see the difference? I still see the "heavy/fat" girl in the mirror but am trying to see my new self! I always found progress pics motivating and hope mine help someone! Have a wonderful, safe weekend!

Before – 235lbs
    Size 16/18
    42DD
    Chest/Waist/Hips – 47/43/49
    Shoe – 10

Almost to Goal– 153lbs
    Size 4/6
    36DD (yes my girls stuck around..woot woot)
    Chest/Waist/Hips – 36/28/36
    Shoe – 8

Thanks for sharing your stats! You look great. I am hoping to go down to my old shoe size, as well but have heard sometimes having kids makes your feet grow...when I gained my weight I went from a size 8.5 to a size 10 shoe! Just curious, how tall are you?? When I weighed 150, I was around a size 11/12...
  • AmyH724
    AmyH724 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    WOW!! What an inspriation you are!! Thank you for posting, I hope to follow your success! ; )
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Options
    I am 5'8.5" tall with a medium bone structure!
  • ladyfingers39
    ladyfingers39 Posts: 335
    Options
    You look fantastic and blonds do have more fun ;) lol
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic... I hope to be around 150 at goal too, and I hope to look as fabulous!

ETA - my shoe sized dropped 1 size too... And my girls mainly stuck around, but I went from a G to a DD/F depending...
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Love the hair you look great honey well done you x
  • dnandadds
    dnandadds Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!!!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic....with all your changes!!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Rocking it!!
  • Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job!
  • rainbowroots
    Options
    you look absolutely stunning! love the blonde hair, you're such an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!