80 Pounds Gone & Went Blonde, Can You See The Difference??

Options

Replies

• Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all of the sweet comments. I accepted all of the friend requests and can't wait to get to know everyone!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Look at you!! You're a whole new woman! I must say though, you are adorable throughout the pics. Great smile! :)
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! You look great!!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on looking so stunning after your great loss. You look SO happy and gorgeous, blond really suits you. I laughed when I saw your shoe stats - I am slopping around in my shoes too, only lost 40 lb so far, so hoping to lose some more. I know what you mean about not seeing yourself as you are now - our minds see the gradual change and it's only when you see photos, or put on old clothes and they fall off, that you realise how much your body has changed.

Good luck with the last few pounds - I don't have any ideas on how do remove them - maybe change your exercise routine, add some weights? Any thing to share that you think really helped you along your way?

Looking good, thanks for sharing, inspirational :flowerforyou:
  • caligirl857
    Options
    Your an inspiration to myself and others. Congratulations
  • Irish_Lanie
    Irish_Lanie Posts: 100
    Options
    You look fantastic, almost like a completely different person. WAY TO GO!!!
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. I like the blonde hair too. Wonderful job...you should be proud. Again...you look fabulous.
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on looking so stunning after your great loss. You look SO happy and gorgeous, blond really suits you. I laughed when I saw your shoe stats - I am slopping around in my shoes too, only lost 40 lb so far, so hoping to lose some more. I know what you mean about not seeing yourself as you are now - our minds see the gradual change and it's only when you see photos, or put on old clothes and they fall off, that you realise how much your body has changed.

Good luck with the last few pounds - I don't have any ideas on how do remove them - maybe change your exercise routine, add some weights? Any thing to share that you think really helped you along your way?

Looking good, thanks for sharing, inspirational :flowerforyou:

The one thing that stands out is I eat tons of fresh fruit and veges and keeP my sodium under 1k and also cut out soda and all fast food. I also do cardio 3 x per week and lift 2x per week. I also drink tons of water!! Thanks for the sweet comments!
  • Michele_T
    Michele_T Posts: 20
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!! Way to go!
  • sassypoppet
    sassypoppet Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    babygirl that "fat girl" is SO gone!! Congrats to you and the awesome amount of work and dedication you've put into this!! You look SO happy :)

AWESOME!!
  • sassypoppet
    sassypoppet Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    One thing that may help with the last few pounds in switching it up is to do the 30 day challenge on bodyrock.tv :) it's totally free, and totally amazing. I'm going to start it after I get a few more weeks of clean eating under me and I'm no longer "detoxing" for lack of a better word :)

The people that do it totally love it!
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Fabulous work! You look amazing!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous hun and the blonde hair really suits you :)

You can tell by your latest pics that you are now full of confidence.

Well done you xxx
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    you look good!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Thanks for sharing. You look so happy. = )
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You look wonderful and SO happy, you're glowing! Well done!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - I know what you mean about still seeing the "fat girl" in the mirror. I still do too after losing almost 50 lbs. I have hit 2 goal weights but then gained back 15 lbs from a new med that I now have had switched, so it should help me drop the weight again. Keep up the amazing work and good luck with the last few lbs - they take the longest. I would recommend doig strength training now.

P.s. I went red for hitting my goal weight - I was a burnette as well.
  • Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look great! Really surprised your feet also went down 2 shoe sizes :) Looks like you'll be shopping for new outfits from head to toe!
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    AMAZING TRANSFORMATION!!!!!!

You lost TWO shoe sizes!???!!!???!!! WOW!!!! I hope that happens to me - I've got about 95 more to lose!!!!! I'm tall, and have...:sad: :cry: a size 12 foot. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I don't mind for the most part - they are cute, but buying cute shoes for them - forget about it!!! Oh and they are wide!! LOL!!! They are not "fat" though, so maybe that won't happen for me. Oh well, if it does - TOTAL bonus!!!!!

Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!
  • Dawn3218
    Dawn3218 Posts: 80
    Options
    Wow yes HUGE difference - the BIGGEST being the size of your smile!in the new pics!! Congratulations you look FANTASTIC!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!