PCOS

Options
1235»

Replies

• katielauren2001
    katielauren2001 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS and during puberty I began to gain weight rapidly due to PCOS, however I'm losing ever so slightly. I need motivation! :( I have no confidence at the moment.
  • aintariq
    aintariq Posts: 6
    Options
    count me in :(
  • LouM30
    LouM30 Posts: 1
    Options
    PCOS here too!! Big struggle!! Would be great to meet others. Feel free to add me :-)
  • purebliss24
    Options
    I have it too...feel free to add me. I'm new to MFP and i have about 70 lbs to lose!
  • mrsknash
    mrsknash Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have it too! I was diagnosed 12 years ago.

Ladies, weight loss is possible with PCOS, it can be done. I have done it! In 2006/2007 I managed to lose over 100lb in the hope of having children. It worked!! I now have 3 beautiful children, although unfortunately I also have the weight back too.

My PCOS is terrible, I have all of the symptoms. I can't tolerate metformin and I can't use birth control due to blood clotting issues. Weightloss is the only treatment I can use, but it's not easy!
  • alixfowler
    alixfowler Posts: 16
    Options
    I was diagnosed at 18 when I didn't get certain things every month and they stuck me on Metformin 3 times a day which is ironically also a drug for diabetes so if anyone wants to buddy me up thats great!
  • lionuff
    lionuff Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have it as well as all of you. It is so hard to lose weight. I have gone up and down with my weight now for years. I have PCOS as well as other health problems. I would love support and be supported by people who actually understand. So you all can add me! :)
  • KimKAnderson80
    KimKAnderson80 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have it, too! Friend me!
  • aintariq
    aintariq Posts: 6
    Options
    I have it too! I was diagnosed 12 years ago.

Ladies, weight loss is possible with PCOS, it can be done. I have done it! In 2006/2007 I managed to lose over 100lb in the hope of having children. It worked!! I now have 3 beautiful children, although unfortunately I also have the weight back too.

My PCOS is terrible, I have all of the symptoms. I can't tolerate metformin and I can't use birth control due to blood clotting issues. Weightloss is the only treatment I can use, but it's not easy!
    its great to know that u hav done it so can we all :)
  • ifiwasurvampire
    ifiwasurvampire Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Pcos here also. As well as tachycardia and vasovagal syncope. Best of luck!
  • lande26
    lande26 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have it too, just diagnosed. Any way I can get added to the group?
  • tria613
    tria613 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have it. Diagnosed Dec '11
  • izaaksmommy
    Options
    I have it too! - my life's story. Would love some friends with it to relate to!
  • cswoodring
    cswoodring Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS! Feel free to add me!