Ladies....shave above the knee or not?

Options

Replies

• Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    I only shave to my knees, because I am lucky and no hair grows on my legs above my knees! But that's just up to the top of my legs lol, then I shave above that (:

Yup This!!
  • GinaMauricio17
    GinaMauricio17 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i shave my whole legs but hair doesnt grow the same on my thighs or as fast so i could understand skipping out on the thighs
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    well....according to the wifey....she says it's a often a thing girls won't do to guarantee they won't sleep with a hot guy they're going out with on the first/second date. If she doesn't shave, there's no way she's going to let some guy she's hot for see her naked.

<ducks> Now that comes from the wife ladies so don't smoke me too bad....lol.
  • GinaMauricio17
    GinaMauricio17 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    no thats true
  • DarwinChick95
    DarwinChick95 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    The only hair i like on my body is on top of my head, eye brows and eyelashes...
    Hair every where is useless and unnecessary and plus i love feeling smooth and hairless hehehe
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Being shaven makes things easier and cleaner as well as being super sexy. I shave too though not my legs lol

^^^^^
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    I shave and wax everything .. Arms, full legs and umm .. my privates :))
    this is my personal preference though, each to their own !
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I shave everything but my head,eyebrows and eyelashes LOL

Wait so you shave your arms too?

I do
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    well....according to the wifey....she says it's a often a thing girls won't do to guarantee they won't sleep with a hot guy they're going out with on the first/second date. If she doesn't shave, there's no way she's going to let some guy she's hot for see her naked.

No wonder we men are considered such pigs. We don't have the safety net of not shaving our legs to keep us from sleeping with that hot girl we're into.

It ALL makes SO much more sense now!!

:noway:
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options

No wonder we men are considered such pigs. We don't have the safety net of not shaving our legs to keep us from sleeping with that hot girl we're into.

It ALL makes SO much more sense now!!

:noway:

LOL, that's good.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    i do lots of "landscaping" every where ever day:sad: AND I HATE IT!!:sad:
  • razors_girl23
    razors_girl23 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I don't. I did once not long ago cause I bought my first pair of shorts since I was a kid (legs aren't too fat to wear them now :D), but the hair above my knee is blonde and fine, so there's not much point. If it was dark hair I would. I used to go all winter without shaving my legs, but now that I am a swimming instructor, I have to shave all during winter as well. Damn!
  • razors_girl23
    razors_girl23 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hair every where is useless and unnecessary

Not really. The hair is usually there for a reason. Particularly in the private areas.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    i do lots of "landscaping" every where ever day:sad: AND I HATE IT!!:sad:

Is it...pink...??

Sorry...had to ask.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Well, in my 57 years I've never shaved my legs at all. My arms and legs have virtually no hair whatsoever. So if the 2 or 3 hairs on my leg shows up, I tweeze them.

Funny thing as a teenager I wanted to shave to bad like everyone else and kept waiting for my hair to grow on my legs. Never happened. Now many years later I am so glad that I was such an "unlucky teenager"!
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    in the winter i pretty much only shave under my arms, and in the summer usually it's only up to just above the knees. it's super hard for me to shave in the shower because i have a pretty high prescription with my glasses and can't see much with them off, so i have to shave by feel. it's too much of a pain to shave out of the shower....lol. but as i get older, i am noticing more and more bare spots on my legs, maybe i will get to the point i won't need to shave again. that sure would be nice. the hair on my arms has thinned out an awful lot as well.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound crazy but I didn't even know other women had hair on their thighs. I don't have any. Or on my forearms. I'm am like some weird hairless cat.
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I don't really have hair on my upper thighs or arms. If it's there, you can't feel it or see it, so it ain't getting shaved.
    My lower leg is pretty soft, so I don't have to shave for the hoopy, but I do have to shave for shorts.

Does anyone else notice that when they eat more their ARMPIT hair grows super fast? Makes me want to 1200 calorie it out to avoid the 5 o clock stubbly.
  • anima_gemella
    anima_gemella Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I shave and wax everything .. Arms, full legs and umm .. my privates :))
    this is my personal preference though, each to their own !

this!! It would jus feel wrong not to!! and it is soooo nice to feel smooth everywhere :P
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    my last girlfriend was so hairy she stoped just below her eyerbows