Ladies....shave above the knee or not?

Options

Replies

• Cyndieann
    Cyndieann Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Shave it all...but the thigh about 1/2 as often, just isn't needed as much.
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I grow my leg hair out, and when I'm feeling fancy I'll braid it.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    If you're gonna shave your legs, shave the whole leg. How hard is it? Plus, it feels growse.. half shaved, half hairy? wtf?!
  • rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    The hair above my knees is very fine, blonde, and sparse. You can't even see or feel it, really. I shave my thighs sporadically, and usually only if I'm going to wear really short shorts or a bathing suit. But really there isn't enough hair up there for it to matter. My boyfriend says he can't even see it. But the hair BELOW the knee . . . now that's another story. Gorilla city. I HAVE to shave that. lol.

(And, of course, I don't mean I leave out the "bikini area" when I say I don't often shave above my knees. Just talking about thighs here lol!)
  • mspris2u
    mspris2u Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Legs, pits and all my lady bits!
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    i actually had to look just now to see the top of my leg lol but i only ever shave up to the knee when i feel like it its a hastle and it takes too long but the hair on my arms is darker than the tops of my legs so i just dont trying to get the angle would be awkward then it poses the question to shave up your *kitten* or not lol i just never have when i shave i shave my arnpits and ... other things which is a hastle in its self but it gets irratating if i dont any way to the knee only and only when the mood strikes im in a long comited realationship we have a daughter and i just dont really see the point besides that we were homeless for a while and didnt have the luxury we were lucky to shower at all let alone have time to shave any way i feel like im rambaling so im gonna stop now
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Shave from your ankles all the way to 3 inches below your belly button. ;)
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I shave above the knees, and above that. I also shave my arms. Sometimes I wax, sometimes I nair.

I don't like hair.
    But would you could you in a box? Or with a fox? Nair and hair, I slay me!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Yes.. even though it's only like peach fuzz for me.. it shows in the sunlight so I have to.
  • Pink_Tina
    Pink_Tina Posts: 164
    Options
    I have awesome hereditary Hawaiian genes from my dad. Only the portion of my leg from the top of my shins to the top of my ankle has hair. I have no arm hair to speak of and my leg stubble reappears in 2 days, not one. Now, if only I hadn't inherited the early grey. At 32 I'm completely salt and pepper if I don't dye it.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Yes but less frequently because it's very minimal and blonde hair lol.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I shave above the knee. I am not that hairy on my thighs - it is more a peach fuzz, but I have seen many women who are hairy and who I think should really consider it...lol
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    omg, yes!! it would bother me way too much to have only half a shaved leg.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I rarely do. but it hardly grows on the top half of my leg so you can't really see it.
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    my thighs have hardly any hair and is very fine so I hardly ever shave them. I usually just shave up to my knees. Also I never wear anything that goes above my knees even shorts, I like em long
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Why stop at the thighs?

And yes, even peach fuzz is highlighted in the sun. Its like bleaching a mustache instead of waxing, you aren't fooling anybody.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I hardly have any hair above the knee. If I did have hair there, I would shave it. For some reason, I don't. A woman should do what is comfortable for HER, and no one else!!!

And your significantother...yep!
  • chantalb20
    chantalb20 Posts: 132
    Options
    Why stop at the thighs?

And yes, even peach fuzz is highlighted in the sun. Its like bleaching a mustache instead of waxing, you aren't fooling anybody.

HAHAHA THIS^
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    my wife only shaves when she needs to...if i see her shave im like "you got a dr visit?" if she says no and we arent getting ready for the beach.....GAME ON. giggidy.
    LMAO true to all of this^^^^^^^
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    <
    Just to mid thigh. Can you tell? Didn't think so! :)