I can't wait until summer is over...

Options
2»

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Lol well I live in Wisconsin and we haven't had a hot day all summer! I'm kinda jealous! BUT I'm glad to see I'm not the only one looking forward to the end of the season :happy:

Same here in New Brunswick, we're all wondering when summer's gonna start.
    New brunswick maine?...I like in sanford, me....

and yes i realize it seems like im stalking u...but i swear im not lmao :laugh:

New Brunswick, Canada. Right above Maine. :tongue:
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Uh 105 here in Phoenix, AZ. Suppose to get to 110 this Sunday. Summer needs to end and end fast. Can't wait till our winter weather of 60 degree temps.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I went to my 10 year reunion a couple of years ago and I could not believe it. The guy who was always skinny at school and given a hard time because of it (he was popular, so wasnt to bad). was the biggest guy at the party, he was working in an icecream factory!

I don't think I could handle it, :explode: I would have to find another job.
    i know this is way off topic but do u know if ure invited to the 10 yr reunion if u dropped out ur senior year but ended up getting ur diploma? :huh: i really wanted to go to the 10yr reunion at my school which isnt for a few yrs but :ohwell: im not sure how that works

Generally, it's just for the graduating class, but you might be able to get an invite if you contacted the people in charge of organizing it. I dropped out senior year, and got my diploma later, and no invite. lol
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm actually waiting for our Summer to start!

I live in the UK and it has been raining for weeks :grumble:

Apparently our Summer will start in August this year lol ......... here's hoping :happy:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I know that's not what most people think :laugh: , but working at an ice cream shop is driving me CRAZY! I'm starting to lose my motivation and am eating more and more ice cream every day... it's disgusting but I can't stop myself. Ugh. Three weeks left!!

:angry:

Me no like winter CrossedArms.gif

I wubs ice cream though :love:

Ummmmmmmmmmmm I see the dilema :ohwell: Look for a new job??? :ohwell: :flowerforyou:

BE strong you can do it :drinker: :flowerforyou: