If you've got small boobies

Replies

• Jump1979man
    Jump1979man Posts: 23 Member
    This thread is worthless without pics! Carry on now.......
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    When I went to VS, I'm a 34B which is also a 32 C; you can down a size but up a cup size. I would never not wear a sportsbra. I feel I'm small; but still have something there where it would be not only inappropriate but uncomfortable not too.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    it's a personal choice, really. have you tried wearing one? you may find it to be much more comfortable ;)

I used to wear one but I hate how you have to pull most of them over your head.

When I went to VS, I'm a 34B which is also a 32 C; you can down a size but up a cup size. I would never not wear a sportsbra. I feel I'm small; but still have something there where it would be not only inappropriate but uncomfortable not too.

Just curious, but whats so inappropriate? Everyone has breasts, even guys. They just have smaller ones.
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    I don't have small boobies, but I support all boobies.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Yes, I wear a 34-36B and still wear a sports bra. Mainly because I don't want to get my nice bras all sweaty and gross! Also sports bras are way comfier. I still need SOME support, after all :laugh:
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    I'm a 36 B and I wear a regular bra UNDER a sports bra. Like someone upthread said, they still move even though they're small. I like 'em to stay put so I strap 'em in real tight!
  • katemme
    katemme Posts: 191
    im 32a. I just get the cheapy C9 target ones. they bounce, but i don't need to buy an expensive one.
  • victoria4321

LOL thanks for the support!
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    When I was thinner and doing aerobics every day, I wore a sports bra. It made me feel more... official. :laugh: :laugh:
  • Iowabee
    Iowabee Posts: 2
    always wear sports bras, otherwise my chest aches for days.
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    I've always been small … fluctuating (with weight) between a 34A and 36B. I have also exercised since my early 20s. Now that I'm approaching 50 I will tell you that gravity doesn't give a crap about cup size. If you don't take care of them, they are heading south… potentially WAY south. :tongue:

My advice is to wear a GOOD supportive sports bra, regardless. I do now (better late than never, I say)!
  • soccermoma11
    soccermoma11 Posts: 126
    I always have worn sports bras while running or playing vball, it is so much more comfy and makes me feel more secure
  • victoria4321
    i am the same size... but my breasts are definitely C's, lol. they spill out of B sized cups. and it hurts to run without a sports bra! how can you not use one?!

I don't see any difference lol. I exercise pretty hard core too. I figure the only reason to even wear one if you're small is so you don't ruin your good bras.
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Do you still wear a sports bra or just a regular one?

I'm a 32c, which is really a b but they call it a c, so I dont bother buying sports bras.

If you're a 32c, you are blessed!! They are not small!! :smile:
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member

So, are you saying you have big boobies? :wink: In any case, thanks for the "support". lol
  • AlwaysInMotion
    AlwaysInMotion Posts: 409 Member
    There are lots of better sports bras out there nowadays. Even for us smaller gals. Some have distinct cups, mesh panels, back closures, anti-microbial fabrics, cool styling, and all that jazz. IMO, many regular bras are often a bit too delicate for sweaty, high intensity endeavors. Just something to consider next time you're shopping...
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    A 32C is not actually a B cup, it's just similar to a B cup. A 34B and 32C are very similar cup sizes, but the band size is different. A 32B is much smaller cup size than a 32C or even a 34B.

I was a 32C but now I'm verging on a 32B - so sad - but I definitely still wear sports bras.
  • katharineshalia
    katharineshalia Posts: 243 Member
    I've always been small … fluctuating (with weight) between a 34A and 36B. I have also exercised since my early 20s. Now that I'm approaching 50 I will tell you that gravity doesn't give a crap about cup size. If you don't take care of them, they are heading south… potentially WAY south. :tongue:

My advice is to wear a GOOD supportive sports bra, regardless. I do now (better late than never, I say)!

Trust this post, I'm fortyone with babies, you will regret not wearing support when you reach a certain age, like over 40. Also, wear sunscreen!!!
  • victoria4321
    A 32C is not actually a B cup, it's just similar to a B cup. A 34B and 32C are very similar cup sizes, but the band size is different. A 32B is much smaller cup size than a 32C or even a 34B.

I was a 32C but now I'm verging on a 32B - so sad - but I definitely still wear sports bras.

I was told that its a B cup size for a 32c. So a 32b is actually an A cup. A 32C is similar to a 34B only because the band is bigger but the cup sizes are the same. When I tried on both the band is just loose with the 34B but they feel the same in the cup. A 34C is a huge difference on the other hand.

I'm actually not even sure why they do this and not just call it what it really is to keep it simple.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    I'm an A cup and wear a sports bra. I also find that it helps to hold my chest strap for my HRM in place during a workout esp if it involves push ups and jumping around