Replies

• cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    32D here... sports bra used
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I dont have boobies at all but I do wear nipple tape when I run to prevent chafing.
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I have sports bras, I wear em just cause i feel like i should... But i wear normal bras most of the time, and I dont see a difference... I have 36 B... Which I think isnt true...
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    After losing 15+ lbs, I have discovered you cannot choose here you lose it. My boobs have taken a hit ;-( 36D to 34B..... I still always wear a sports bra. It just makes me feel more supported.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I have small boobies and wear a sports bra. I don't want to sweat all in my regular bras.
  • ClareWantsProgress
    ClareWantsProgress Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    As expensive as regular bras are, there's no way I'm going to wear one and get it all sweaty and have to wash it a zillion times a week. Buy some decent ones at Walmart or Target that you can wash over and over, and save the $30 ones for work and going out! And I'm a 38C thanks to the pill, but even as a 36B like I was all the time before that, it's definitely worth it to save the wear and tear on your breast tissue when jogging, etc.

And we won't even get into underwires poking you when you lift weights - no thanks!
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    A 32C is not actually a B cup, it's just similar to a B cup. A 34B and 32C are very similar cup sizes, but the band size is different. A 32B is much smaller cup size than a 32C or even a 34B.

I was a 32C but now I'm verging on a 32B - so sad - but I definitely still wear sports bras.

I was told that its a B cup size for a 32c. So a 32b is actually an A cup. A 32C is similar to a 34B only because the band is bigger but the cup sizes are the same. When I tried on both the band is just loose with the 34B but they feel the same in the cup. A 34C is a huge difference on the other hand.

I'm actually not even sure why they do this and not just call it what it really is to keep it simple.

Idk, I've found that 34B's and 32C's are very very similar but the cups are not in fact the same size.
  • Bunnybeesweet
    Bunnybeesweet Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32c, which is really a b but they call it a c
    Huh?
    At victorias secret. A 32c is a b cup for some reason. They told me all their 32 band bras are a cup size down. So a 32d will be a c cup

No wonder their A cup is too big on me! They actually told me to go to their pre-teen store for a bra. I'm freaking 40 years old...think I'll pass on the bright purple leopard print bra!

Anyway, I'm obviously small, but I always wear a sports bra to work out. What I lack in size I make up for with staying perky.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I am a 32A and I look like a boy in sport bras. I just use my normal under wired ones and buy new ones often. At my size they are not very expensive
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    This thread needs more pictures.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options

<
    hello!!!!! You get my small boobs on your wall all the time
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    it's a personal choice, really. have you tried wearing one? you may find it to be much more comfortable ;)

I used to wear one but I hate how you have to pull most of them over your head.

When I went to VS, I'm a 34B which is also a 32 C; you can down a size but up a cup size. I would never not wear a sportsbra. I feel I'm small; but still have something there where it would be not only inappropriate but uncomfortable not too.

Just curious, but whats so inappropriate? Everyone has breasts, even guys. They just have smaller ones.

If you are wearing at least a regular bra, fine. But sorry nipples don't need to blaring in public bc you want to wear a tank to the gym but no bra. I wear loose fitting tanks and if I wear no bra and doing bent over dumbell rows; my goods will show full force. That's inappropriate.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    ^^ I didn't mean no bra lol. I just wear a regular bra. My work out tank tops are all tight so they never show cleavage when I bend over either.
  • jayne_mel
    jayne_mel Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    32 A and I still have lululemon sports bras
  • victoria4321
    Options
    ^^ I didn't mean no bra lol. I just wear a regular bra. My work out tank tops are all tight so they never show cleavage when I bend over either.

"they never show cleavage when I bend over either."

Sheesh well that's no fun !!

I don't want to be one of those girls that the other girls are talking smack about on MFP. Don't you ever see the "I hate those skanky gym bunnies with their tits out and tight yoga pants!!" threads?!?
  • LiddyBit
    LiddyBit Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34 B and I wear sports bras even when I'm not working out. I think breasts ruin my lines so I prefer them as hidden away as possible.
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    sports bras....just cause they're small doesn't mean they don't bounce!

^^This
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    B cup and never wear a sports bra. I've always found that the regular bras I have are comfortable :)

same here. I just feel confined in a sports bra, and I workout in tight fitting active tees so there's not much room for them to move around anyways.
  • victoria4321
    Options
    B cup and never wear a sports bra. I've always found that the regular bras I have are comfortable :)

same here. I just feel confined in a sports bra, and I workout in tight fitting active tees so there's not much room for them to move around anyways.

Maybe that's why it doesn't bother me. I work out in tight shirts too so they don't move much anyway. I always feel like I look like a boy in sports bras and tight shirts.
  • LiveEnjoyEndure
    LiveEnjoyEndure Posts: 98 Member
    Options

^^^ you want pictures of my long lost moobs?