What 110 Days Did to Me... (Lost a toddler & 30 in)

Options
13»

Replies

• Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    congrats on your success!!!! Your doing amazing
  • roland72
    roland72 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    well done and congratulations to sticking with it. It's great to see more guys on here as well and seeing their results, it certainly has helped my resolve to try again.

Keep on going!
  • sandrajeanisready
    Options
    I am so happy for you, you can really tell you have lost the weight! I am just starting my journey, this is my second week of using MFP and being on a lifestyle change for eating and exercise. I hope I can have some success like you! Keep up the good work, stories like yours' will keep me motivated!!!
  • dsmease7
    dsmease7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You are the inspiration I need. I just started my journey May 1. I hope to be as successful as you are. Keep up the good work & know that your success is motivating others:)
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your journey thus far! I completely get you with the motivation waning. I've been having that for awhile now and if my weight doesn't move or goes up I get right down BUT as you said I'm not giving up, I'm not gaining this weight back, I'm not stopping until I am at my final goal and I am happy with how I look. This is why I look on the forums ALL the time for that extra little daily boost. ( so thank you for that ). Which in that respect I'm feeling better as every week goes by. I just had my measurements done and I have lost over 25inches since February. It's nice to see those changes .

Good Luck with the rest of your journey, I hope to hear from you again
  • Ksass44
    Ksass44 Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow!!! Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration to all of us. You are looking great and getting healthy!
  • Coach_Simon
    Coach_Simon Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for their kind words. For everyone who's just started, remember that this isn't a quick journey. This is something we possibly have to work on for the rest out lives, but as time passes, it'll be easier to maintain it. Just because you have a bad that doesn't mean you have to let that get to you. Our healthy journey didn't just involve all the healthy food, but cookies and ice cream etc. There are a lot of options out there, from fat free, to reduced sugar etc. Find what works for you, it's easier than you think!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!