derail the thread!

Options

Replies

• WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    My zombie girlfriend who is a man finds this thread entirely rude...and I think everyone wears too much makeup and looks like drag queens. Now I am going to act all offended because I know you are talking about me behind my back.

<<<<<<< shnaked face. No make up. Therefore your entire post is invalid. :tongue: :smokin:
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    My zombie girlfriend who is a man finds this thread entirely rude...and I think everyone wears too much makeup and looks like drag queens. Now I am going to act all offended because I know you are talking about me behind my back.

<<<<<<< shnaked face. No make up. Therefore your entire post is invalid. :tongue: :smokin:

You see? I knew it, you are trying to opress me in my unique relationship, oh and smoking is gross, so you must be poking fun at me. Are you saying I'm gross? I know it, you are just being mean and trying to make me feel less adequate because I am different from you.
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    Yes, my minions, derail it! Derail the thread, I say! Mwahahahahahaha..... snort.

(My evil, maniacal laughter includes my nerd snort. Deal with it.)
    No wonder you have an evil laugh :devil:

Um.. why? Cuz I'm a nerd and all nerds are evil! That is discrimination! Reported! The fact that it's probably true is entirely irrelevant! Exclamation points everywhere!!! Just because!

!!!!!!!

No nerd discrimination going on here. I have a herd of nerds... not to be confused with geeks.

Geeks are not nerds !!!!!!1!!!!!11!!!!!!1!!one!!!!!eleventyone
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    Yes, my minions, derail it! Derail the thread, I say! Mwahahahahahaha..... snort.

(My evil, maniacal laughter includes my nerd snort. Deal with it.)
    No wonder you have an evil laugh :devil:

Um.. why? Cuz I'm a nerd and all nerds are evil! That is discrimination! Reported! The fact that it's probably true is entirely irrelevant! Exclamation points everywhere!!! Just because!

!!!!!!!

No nerd discrimination going on here. I have a herd of nerds... not to be confused with geeks.

Geeks are not nerds !!!!!!1!!!!!11!!!!!!1!!one!!!!!eleventyone

Doesn't explain the comment about my evil laugh... :frown: sad face is sad.
  • gabbingfilly
    gabbingfilly Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Ugh! I'm having the worst period EVER! These cramps are sooooo bad and the bloating is just terrible. Anybody out there that can relate? :
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Dr Oz says you can loose weight by eating bat guano has anyone else tried this? I did it for 3 months and lost nearly a whole pound but after weighting myself this morning, afternoon, and evening, I have plateaued . and need advice on how to reset my metabolism. Should I try the dumb8ss cleanse, this is a way of ridding your body of all kidney function (thereby eliminating invisible toxins that hide in your kidneys) by drinking a juice made up of crushed butterfly wings and the nose hairs of leprechauns, I have heard it contains negative calories is this true?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Dr Oz says you can loose weight by eating bat guano has anyone else tried this? I did it for 3 months and lost nearly a whole pound but after weighting myself this morning, afternoon, and evening, I have plateaued . and need advice on how to reset my metabolism. Should I try the dumb8ss cleanse, this is a way of ridding your body of all kidney function (thereby eliminating invisible toxins that hide in your kidneys) by drinking a juice made up of crushed butterfly wings and the nose hairs of leprechauns, I have heard it contains negative calories is this true?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

I stopped reading at "loose" :laugh: .
  • acman145acp
    acman145acp Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Who has the hottest toes? Post pics!

You have my attention
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    Coke or Pepsi?
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I can build muscle on 400 calories per day, because muscle weighs more than fat, but I don't, because meat is murder and you need to get right with the lord. Isn't that what Hittler did? By the way, all your mothers wear combat boots!
    Ahhhh I feel much better now. Just like taking big dump with words.
  • ValiCaly
    ValiCaly Posts: 111
    Options
    Bat Guano is used for fertilizer. Good stuff.
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    Dear MFPers,

It has come to my attention that there has been excessive quoting in this thread. Please exercise brevity when posting so everyone can read through the posts easily, and the pages don't get used so quickly, m'Kay?

Thank you,

From not a mod, but I play one on tv.

Disclaimer:
    *this isn't to mock the mods, whom I think do a marvelous job, but to poke fun at the over quoters, who, quite frankly, deserve it.:tongue::flowerforyou: *

Can I quote you on this?
    This should be repeated.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Dear MFPers,

It has come to my attention that there has been excessive quoting in this thread. Please exercise brevity when posting so everyone can read through the posts easily, and the pages don't get used so quickly, m'Kay?

Thank you,

Disclaimer:
    *this isn't to mock the mods, whom I think do a marvelous job, but to poke fun at the over quoters, who, quite frankly, deserve it.:tongue::flowerforyou: *

Can I quote you on this?
    This should be repeated.
    I'm on it.
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    Dear MFPers,

Thank you,

Disclaimer:

Can I quote you on this?
    This should be repeated.
    I'm on it.

He is, he's on it... like a fat kid on a smartie. :laugh:
  • MILICA1986
    MILICA1986 Posts: 172
    Options
    I love M&M!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I love M&M!
    In Canada, they call him "Smartie" apparently.
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

If you eat the guano and the nose hairs of the leprechauns at the same time, you solve the problem before it happens! It keeps you from plateauing! I ran out of leprechaun nose hairs this morning and haven't lost a pound all day! This is so horrible! I must get some more as soon as possible!! Did you know that dragon wings work better than butterfly wings? They'll give you the sharts real quick like!
  • MILICA1986
    MILICA1986 Posts: 172
    Options
    I S A I D m&m ! ! ! :explode:
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but did you say m&m's? Just making sure I understood correctly.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but did you say m&m's? Just making sure I understood correctly.

I cannot believe she said that!!