Zombie Apocalypse has begun!!!!!

Options

Replies

• becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I just saw this report....then came straight to MFP to see if there was already a post about it. Craaaaaazy stuff man! I agree that shooting him was necessary...my brother is an officer of the law, and I have to say I don't want him to try to take a chance with rubber bullets and tasers on a man who is so completely brain fried that he felt that chewing off another man's face was an appropriate response to an argument. A person fried on PCP or LSD is so gone that they feel no pain and are stronger than the freaking hulk! Better not take a chance with your own life, your co-workers, and the general public...and because I am completely terrified of Zombies, you can bet I'd make one a head shot just for good measure. Don't want that sucker getting up after unloading on him.

On a side note....think I'll head to Walmart now...I need some milk and a shotgun. :laugh: :laugh:
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Well at least we now know, how it all started.
  • AbbeyRysMom
    AbbeyRysMom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    That's insane. I'm very anti-gun (for my household, I mean) but I would have shot the psycho too. Yikes. I think if I were that victim, from what it sounds like, I'd be wishing for death, ugh.
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who has been preparing for this day her whole life! I must quickly drive to her house and lock myself in the attic! Please don't let them eat me... they'd be feasting for days! Wait... on second thought... just point out my trouble spots and let them chew that off, then rescue me!:laugh: The zombies I mean, not the freaks on drugs. If I'm going to get eaten, I want real zombies!
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Fatties die first in the apocolypse.

I am ill prepared! :frown:
  • ILoveJesus72
    ILoveJesus72 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who has been preparing for this day her whole life! I must quickly drive to her house and lock myself in the attic! Please don't let them eat me... they'd be feasting for days! Wait... on second thought... just point out my trouble spots and let them chew that off, then rescue me!:laugh: The zombies I mean, not the freaks on drugs. If I'm going to get eaten, I want real zombies!

LOL this made me laugh. I'd have to give them a few bites of my stomach and maybe my hips then I'd try to outrun them. I just hope they are slow and not super fast!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I couldnt get to the link, er I am in the UK.... from what I have picked up in this thread you guys live in the strangest of places.... zombies are the least of your worries lol!!!!
  • jayayach
    Options

LOL this made me laugh. I'd have to give them a few bites of my stomach and maybe my hips then I'd try to outrun them. I just hope they are slow and not super fast!

The movies are quite confusing on this topic. In the original Night of the Living Dead, they were all really slow and seemed to be dragging a limb. However, in some of the newer movies they are walking on the ceiling. If they are like that, I'm screwed. lol
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I have my ammo and rifle with scope ready! Any zombies come near my house they get it to the head. I've seen this on The Walking Dead before.
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Omgosh .... I need Rick and Daryl now!!!
  • giselle9938
    giselle9938 Posts: 194 Member
    Options

Well Lets hope they're not like the Walking Dead Zombies because those are slow when they are alone but when there is a lot of them together they always gets faster and catch their victims! lol
  • ILoveJesus72
    ILoveJesus72 Posts: 181 Member
    Options

The movies are quite confusing on this topic. In the original Night of the Living Dead, they were all really slow and seemed to be dragging a limb. However, in some of the newer movies they are walking on the ceiling. If they are like that, I'm screwed. lol

I KNOW! If the Zombies are anything like those in Resident Evil - I'm toast! However if they are like those in Walking Dead then I think I could run fast enough.....maybe! LOL Perhaps secretly my weight loss is all about outrunning a zombie or a bear....I need to think on this:frown:
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    My bucketlist just got alot shorter and the time to do it even more so...
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    WHOA!!

I want to hear a follow up on this story. AUTOPSY, ANYONE?! Hmmmm?!!!

ISOLATE THE VIRUS.
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    LOL I live in Miami, and I'm surprised on this one. Memorial Weekend is always "memorable" in Miami for attacks, fights and deaths from both, criminal thugs and law enforcement thugs. Which is why those smart enough stay away from the beach during those days.

During the 14 years I've been living here, and with all the crazy *kitten* that Miami has to offer, this is the first time I see something like this happening. But now I gotta admit, I'm getting worried about living in Florida. First a woman claiming to be a vampire bites an old man outside Hooters here in Florida, now this guy who didn't have the chance to explain if he was a vampire or a zombie does the same thing. What's next?

The article about the woman who attacked the man.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44452472/ns/us_news-weird_news/t/vampire-arrested-after-she-bit-wheelchair-bound-man-police-say/
  • spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Rule #1 CARDIO
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Rule #1 CARDIO
    Rule #2...Double Tap. Clearly the officer didnt use Zombieland as a training video.
    I however, am fully prepared. I have food, water, generators and guns. We can hold up here for a couple of months.

'LSD' my *kitten*. There have been 4 similar reports. LSD wouldn't have the same effect on all of them.

Anyone read World War Z? This is how it started. 'Rumors and isolated weird stories and reports'. A few weeks ago a plane was quarantined here in Chicago for suspected monkey pox. They claim it was actually bed bug bites. Suuuuuure!
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Blech...gross!
  • jayayach
    Options
    This thread has officially given me my giggle for the day. After wanting to throw up, of course!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Um... LSD doesn't do that to you...