Started 30 Day Shred ( 30 DS) today

Options
If you recently started the 30 day shred or are starting soon, please friend me so we can support each other!

Replies

• rach06ao
    rach06ao Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've nearly finished my 30DS.
    Good Luck! Stick through all the way, day two and three might be the hardest was for me!
    Also muscle weights more than fat so you may not loose weight so measure your body before to notice any changes!
  • Legals81
    Legals81 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im doing the Shred. Im on day 4 of level 2. I know I'm quite a bit further along than you but if you want support re whats to come, feel free to add me.
  • avaraysmommy
    avaraysmommy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started today also, Day 1 of level 1 i'd love the support also!! We can do it!!!! :happy:
  • anku08
    anku08 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I started it today and was sweating like i generally do after an hr workout...
  • camila_scl
    camila_scl Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'll start today, feel free to add me if you wish =)
  • txmom4
    txmom4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started too. Today is day 4 for me. Good luck with your shredding!!!!!! :)
  • Laurakbg
    Laurakbg Posts: 66
    Options
    I started it today and was sweating like i generally do after an hr workout...

I was a mess! My sons were sitting on the couch watching me and giving me"helpful pointers" :P
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Well I already done d3 of lvl 2 it kicked my butt.. I love the workouts though.
  • Laurakbg
    Options
    Well I already done d3 of lvl 2 it kicked my butt.. I love the workouts though.

I do too! And while I'm not sure if I'd like to hang out with Jillian socially, I love the way she pushes. I love the "fear leaving your body" quote and also "don't dial it in!"
  • amc119
    amc119 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am about to do level 1, day 7. Feel free to add me!
  • secz
    secz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Started 30 day shred today. After this post, I am on it!!!:smile:
  • Laurakbg
    Options
    Question - I did a search and people tend to log 30 DS as "circuit training, general." I logged it as that for a 20 minute period. Is that what you guys do?
  • fitnessgal1318
    Options
    I'm on Day 2 of Level 2. This workout is a killer! I usually do it 4-5 times a week cause I like a heavy-ish lifting day at the gym and like to do some cardio too. I've quit in the past at this point but really feel motivated to stick it out. I've noticed some trimming in my mid section which is REALLY where I need it most! I log it as circuit training too. Good luck to you and everyone doing this workout!
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second time around, I already completed it in January. I started 4 days ago, feel free to add me :smile:
  • snarky
    snarky Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Day 1 today for me too!
  • NeptuneGirl
    Options
    Day one here too!
  • secz
    secz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just finished first day of 30DS. Not giving up!!! Hard, but looking forward to 2morrow and other levels.
  • ItsMyk
    ItsMyk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Tonight is day 3 of level 2, really enjoying it, my wife and my neighbour, we all crowd in to the living room and feel the 'fear leave our bodies' :-)

Happy to join for support, I'm pretty sure the 'shred' will become part of a routine even after 30 days, was really happy to find a better way to log it, I've been using aerobics-high impact, circuit training makes a whole lot more sense.

Good luck to all of you fellow shredders.
  • NeptuneGirl
    Options
    When doing the 30 day shred you`re supposed to do it every day or take some rest days in between? Are you going to do some other kind of exercise like running on top of the shred?
  • Symonep
    Symonep Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Day 1 here also. Anyone who wants to add me too :) we can motivate each other!!