Replies

• wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • __Jamie__
    __Jamie__ Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    What does bump mean??? Why is everyone saying that?? lol, sorry, I'm new! :ohwell:

By commenting, it "bumps" the thread to the top of the list... So rather than posting any random comment, they write "bump" so we all know what they're up to lol it's a great way to increase your post count with minimal effort without getting into trouble with the forum mods too, if there even are any lol

& with awesome recipes like this one, bumpin it to the top ensures that everybody sees it! :)
  • kimmysueneal
    kimmysueneal Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    bump!!
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    will have to try
  • chunkiedunker
    chunkiedunker Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Sounds DELCIOUS! Will try and thanks! :D
  • Havend1
    Havend1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Will try this.
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Karabobarra
    Options
    What is the applesauce's purpose, to add moisture? Also, what can I substitute the applesauce with?

coconut oil would be a good sub for applesauce...
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Bump!

I have the Gold Standard Vanilla protein powder, but will have to add Hershey cocoa powder to it.
  • jesspnk4
    jesspnk4 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Brandon74
    Options
    Interesting! Please can you show or link to the kind of apple sauce you mean? I'm wondering if it's something easily available in UK supermarkets...

Great value is a Walmart brand. You could probably find unsweetened applesauce anywhere.
  • Karabobarra
    Options
    What does bump mean??? Why is everyone saying that?? lol, sorry, I'm new! :ohwell:

Bring Up My Post on your profile page, under your friends it will list the most recent posts you made... you can find it easier on your profile page than having to search for it again in the forums, so people "bump" it and save it on their profile page. :)
  • jkmiller82
    jkmiller82 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    bump
  • thirtyby30
    thirtyby30 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    to try later
  • Brandon74
    Options
    I wonder how these would turn out using vanilla protein powder! Or am I being stupid? I don't wanna go buy another tub of powder, I only just bought this one & it's lovely!

Throw in some Hershey's unsweetened cocoa baking powder. A tablespoon might do it and wouldn't change the calories too much.
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    these sound so yummy, definitely gonna try :)
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • 2pupsmama
    Options
    Thanks for this. I Have a massive bucket of choc protein powder. This should help me use it up
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Thanks, have way too much powder in the house and not drinking the shakes as much as I'd planned. Programming mine into the calculator right now.....seems you can get a nice sized piece for the amt of cals/carbs. :love: