UNEDITED, honest pics of me :)

Options
Louise1247
Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
Whilst I was being vain trying on stuff, my bf took a few sneaky pics so i thought Id throw them together as I cannot ‘pose‘ to make myself look ‘better‘ for pics. Some of them I am posing, but thats cus i wanted some pics taken :)
While changing outfits he snapped a few extras!

This is a monokini I bought ages ago, I tried it on just to see the comparison of how I used to look compared to now. It sorta fits, but I wouldn’t wear it out. Some of the pics are fowl
mono.jpg?w=590&h=326

This is my old, size 10 bikini, again just tried it on. It is still tight of course, considering i am a size 14!
blue.jpg?w=590&h=465

These show my belly as it is right now, stretch marks and all! Im happy with it for now, but still a bit to go yet!
bordertop.jpg?w=590&h=369

These show my markings clearly! Its just nice to have pics to refer to and look back on in the future
(10.12 stones)
bellymarks.jpg?w=590&h=797
The belly button scar is from a piercing that sunk into my skin!

Would you share yours???

Replies

• PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I won't... but is your tattoo on pinterest somehow? I LOVE it and I think I might have pinned it at some point!
  • Louise1247
    Options
    I won't... but is your tattoo on pinterest somehow? I LOVE it and I think I might have pinned it at some point!

I think some ppl off this website has it on there :) a few people have asked my permission! :D
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    I can't at the moment because I don't have any way of transfering pics from my phone to the web while I'm at work. However, I did the same thing 2 days ago - taking some honest and unflattering pics of myself to give me a baseline to compare against for the changes I'm hoping to make. I'll try to remember to post them when I get home. I figure if you've got the courage to post them, I can muster the courage as well. :)
  • Louise1247
    Options
    I can't at the moment because I don't have any way of transfering pics from my phone to the web while I'm at work. However, I did the same thing 2 days ago - taking some honest and unflattering pics of myself to give me a baseline to compare against for the changes I'm hoping to make. I'll try to remember to post them when I get home. I figure if you've got the courage to post them, I can muster the courage as well. :)

Fantastic!! It is really encouraging, you're right. Every angle explored, and there is no denying that it is how you look :)
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I dont even have a two piece. I'm the smallest I've ever been now & I would be way 2 embarrassed of my body. I hate it. But I can post picks you've seen b4. & I'm gonna run to take some of the side & at an angle.
    000-2.png
    0000.png
    09485.png
    09583.png

Yuck! My love handles are too big and my belly sticks out too far. Curse my small frame! & my old love 4 bad food!
    the 1 thing I'm startin to like ab my body is my arms.
    Right arm
    0840.png
    Left arm
    0945.png

Was this too many pics? lol I do have stretch marks, all over my stomach, sides, some on my breasts, under my arms, triceps area & inner thighs.
  • kerr2010
    kerr2010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have the same scar above my belly button from a piercing.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Bump until I can find out how to post pictures
  • HeHealsMe
    HeHealsMe Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Bump*/*++Just until I down load pic's from camera, and learn to post on thread. Also. the will be about 1/3 along in my wt loss journey....Did not have camera, nor courage to post starting pic's..:embarassed:

But, wanted to say, a big THANK YOU, to the starter of this honest, real deal-Look at me now! post.:love:
    U R AWESOME!!
  • Louise1247
    Options

Was this too many pics? lol I do have stretch marks, all over my stomach, sides, some on my breasts, under my arms, triceps area & inner thighs.

Thanks!! Your looking SO much better -- these are fab!
    Bump*/*++Just until I down load pic's from camera, and learn to post on thread. Also. the will be about 1/3 along in my wt loss journey....Did not have camera, nor courage to post starting pic's..:embarassed:

But, wanted to say, a big THANK YOU, to the starter of this honest, real deal-Look at me now! post.:love:
    U R AWESOME!!

Thanks :D I love honesty on here, had a few dishonest friends so wanna be surrounded by these realistic images and encourage people to share and love themselves!! :)
  • shorty35565
    Options

Thanks!! Your looking SO much better -- these are fab!

Thanks! Ur lookin good as well! U look MUCH better in a 2 piece than I ever could.
  • suzan06
    suzan06 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am within 7-8 lbs of my pre-kids weight, but my tummy looks just like both of yours. It is encouraging to see that many (most!) women, have non-perfect tummies. I also have tons of stretch marks. The funny thing for me is that from the front my waist is getting smaller, but from the side, it pooches way out. I guess that is just bc my abs were destroyed during pg?

Anyway, thanks for the pics! I too love seeing honest pics. Another site to check out, if anyone else reading is thread is dealing with post baby body stuff like i am, is theshapeofamother.com. I found it helpful in being more accepting of my body.
  • shorty35565
    Options
    I am within 7-8 lbs of my pre-kids weight, but my tummy looks just like both of yours. It is encouraging to see that many (most!) women, have non-perfect tummies. I also have tons of stretch marks. The funny thing for me is that from the front my waist is getting smaller, but from the side, it pooches way out. I guess that is just bc my abs were destroyed during pg?

Anyway, thanks for the pics! I too love seeing honest pics. Another site to check out, if anyone else reading is thread is dealing with post baby body stuff like i am, is theshapeofamother.com. I found it helpful in being more accepting of my body.

I've never had a baby :(
  • hrharris70
    hrharris70 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I absolutely positively love that tattoo!!!
  • indisguise
    indisguise Posts: 235
    Options
    That's some beautiful ink you've got there! <3
  • kimmieyr1
    kimmieyr1 Posts: 189
    Options
    I can't even look at myself in the mirror let alone put pics up.
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Good for you... Very brave and honest of you..

I'm not that brave yet... until i have something to show for my hard work. ..
    June 7 is my next measuring day.. if i see some progress i'll def post my before and durings..
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    As promised, here are the before pics for me. I tried to resize them, but dunno if it worked right. Hope they don't scare anyone.

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg
  • CharisSunny
    CharisSunny Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'll be taking updated pics for my YouTube channel next week so I'll post them then.

On another note...your tatt jeeeeeeeez I'm in love :love: My ultimate gift at 190 is a full torso wrap tatt from my upper back down to my thigh, all swirly 'n such so yeah, I'm a lil in love :bigsmile:
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I love this thread, I love that it could be me posting

This pic is fairly recent, it doesnt show the overhang, but it shows off my stretchies and my belly ring scar lol!

[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Shoemonster/weight loss/IMG_6958.jpg[/img]
  • shorty35565
    Options
    I love this thread, I love that it could be me posting

This pic is fairly recent, it doesnt show the overhang, but it shows off my stretchies and my belly ring scar lol!

[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Shoemonster/weight loss/IMG_6958.jpg[/img]

U belly looks flat! tiny waist too! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!