UNEDITED, honest pics of me :)

Options

Replies

• crystal82dawn
    crystal82dawn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is so nice to see how everyone is doing. before and after I love it help me want to work hard: Thank you :) Looking to add a friend let me know:)
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Thanks! It has its flat days, I do have loose skin overhang though, but I also have a beautiful 2 year old son!
  • MzBeckie
    MzBeckie Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    The funny thing for me is that from the front my waist is getting smaller, but from the side, it pooches way out.

I'm having the same prob. From the front, it looks like my belly area is shrinking but from the side it still sticks out. I really hate that. I hope it goes away eventually.
  • SiempreBella
    SiempreBella Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    love that tats
  • MzBeckie
    MzBeckie Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    awesome before/current pics. You are all so brave for sharing them. I'm not that brave yet but I hope to be soon. I have lost 50 lbs so far but i still feel like I'm at my beginning weight.
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I have a belly ring scar too! :P
  • lyrics4mal
    lyrics4mal Posts: 14
    Options
    You have nice legs!! And that tattoo is insaaaaane! Love love love it!! Congrats on your success this far! You're doing awesome! :)
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You look great and your tattoo is so freaking amazing!!!!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Okay I am trying to be brave, so here goes. Me at 165lbs. CW 162lbs SW 180lbs.

165.png

No front view, because I am chicken.
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I have to say, people joining me on this is just so great! I love that people can be honest about themselves- it'll get you all much further with the losses :)

Thanks for the tattoo comments too- I was losing faith in myself when they started to stretch but now I'm
    Back on track and they look better :)

Jus a note- none of my pics are before- all took yesterday! Just showe what the cam can do to the angles x

Really hope I get to see loads more!! Sorry I couldn't reply to you all indiciduially!
  • Louise1247
    Options
    As promised, here are the before pics for me. I tried to resize them, but dunno if it worked right. Hope they don't scare anyone.

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

Really impressive! Thanks for remembering :) Well done on the 10lbs so far :)

I love this thread, I love that it could be me posting

This pic is fairly recent, it doesnt show the overhang, but it shows off my stretchies and my belly ring scar lol!

[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Shoemonster/weight loss/IMG_6958.jpg[/img]

Nice to see that im not the only scarred person :P an thanks for sharing :) Hope to see more in the future!
    Good for you... Very brave and honest of you..

I'm not that brave yet... until i have something to show for my hard work. ..
    June 7 is my next measuring day.. if i see some progress i'll def post my before and durings..

Really looking forward to seeing them :) Gl on the progress- im sure there is some :)
    You have nice legs!! And that tattoo is insaaaaane! Love love love it!! Congrats on your success this far! You're doing awesome! :)

Ive never really liked my legs much! Unless they're tanned and the upper thigh isnt sagging (so hidden) lol- thanks!!
    Okay I am trying to be brave, so here goes. Me at 165lbs. CW 162lbs SW 180lbs.

165.png

No front view, because I am chicken.

Dare ya to post one! The front view is my fear too. This looks fab tho- thanks :)
  • 1Kristine1
    Options
    Oh nooo, a dare. :blushing:
    Its too bad I don't have starting pics..

1652.png
  • Louise1247
    Options
    yay ^_^ U look good!! thanks!
  • KJanae87
    KJanae87 Posts: 54
    Options
    I have stretch marks from pregnancy, belly button ring scar, and scars from a laproscopic surgery. I don't think I'll ever be brave enough to show it off, even if I lost a ton.
  • 1Kristine1
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Bump until I can find out how to post pictures

Here goes

IMG-20120528-00142.jpg
  • Sunpoet
    Sunpoet Posts: 67
    Options
    I'm trying to get up the courage to post before picks as well, in the mean time, I love your tattoo! My reward when I hit my goal weight is a long wavy tattoo up my back. I can't wait!
  • kac0510
    kac0510 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem and it drives me crazy! From the front it looks fine.. from the side it pooches. Working so hard to get rid of it. I'm wondering what' realistic??
  • kikokateyy
    kikokateyy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Bump! I'll add some once I get home tonight
  • mom2scc
    mom2scc Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    here i am with all my baby stretch marks and belly ring scar
    DSCN4043.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!