Replies

• totallytasha
    totallytasha Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Oh, gosh. If I'm having soda, I'm having the real thing, darnit! :drinker:
  • beckyi88
    beckyi88 Posts: 604
    Options
    I've come a long way. When I was working, I often drank a 6pack of diet Coke a day. I was a very over caffeinated, not particularly patient or pleasant person. Now, I buy the little 8oz cans and try to only have one every other day or less. But, tonight my DD wanted a sweet tea from Mickey D's and I got myself the diet. Coke...supersize of course...because it was only a buck! LOL! :tongue:
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    okay, and alcohol destroys your liver, cigarettes give you cancer, fatty foods gives you a heart attack, now there saying too much fish is bad for mercury

too much of anything isn't good.....moderation is totally fine

There is no need to be snarky. I personally don't believe in the moderation is totally fine. But to each his own.

The poster above me mentioned that they could not find scientific evidence that artificial sweetners are bad. They are highly toxic and just as addictive as sugar or drugs.

Actually fatty foods don't give you a heart attack. There are plenty of studies to the contrary on that one. There is even a forum that I recently posted on that gives plenty of information about how eating a moderate fat diet is actually good for you.

wasn't being snarky.....just making the point that everything we eat and drink can be harmful for us....

Also it does "seem" like you are being snarky. Everyone has their own opinion and beliefs, there's no need to be so negative towards other people's comments.

what was I being so negative about? I was just putting my 2 cents in like everyone else. If anything I thought I was giving a positive spin on drinking diet soda.....

I'm just saying that every opinion someone posted you came back with a comment that was almost arguing their point. But like I said in the previous post it "SEEMED" like it. Maybe it's not what you are intending, I don't know you that's why I said SEEMs like it instead of saying you are arguing a point. Sorry if I offended you, not my intention at all. I could just see how the person in the earlier post could assume you were being "snarky". But like I said really wasn't my intentions on offending you if I did.
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    okay, and alcohol destroys your liver, cigarettes give you cancer, fatty foods gives you a heart attack, now there saying too much fish is bad for mercury

too much of anything isn't good.....moderation is totally fine

There is no need to be snarky. I personally don't believe in the moderation is totally fine. But to each his own.

The poster above me mentioned that they could not find scientific evidence that artificial sweetners are bad. They are highly toxic and just as addictive as sugar or drugs.

Actually fatty foods don't give you a heart attack. There are plenty of studies to the contrary on that one. There is even a forum that I recently posted on that gives plenty of information about how eating a moderate fat diet is actually good for you.

wasn't being snarky.....just making the point that everything we eat and drink can be harmful for us....

Also it does "seem" like you are being snarky. Everyone has their own opinion and beliefs, there's no need to be so negative towards other people's comments.

what was I being so negative about? I was just putting my 2 cents in like everyone else. If anything I thought I was giving a positive spin on drinking diet soda.....

I'm just saying that every opinion someone posted you came back with a comment that was almost arguing their point. But like I said in the previous post it "SEEMED" like it. Maybe it's not what you are intending, I don't know you that's why I said SEEMs like it instead of saying you are arguing a point. Sorry if I offended you, not my intention at all. I could just see how the person in the earlier post could assume you were being "snarky". But like I said really wasn't my intentions on offending you if I did.

ok, argument over :smile: