♥ I'm just as messed up as you are ♥

Options
13»

Replies

• beckyhope
    beckyhope Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with this. I can be so much more honest on MFP than I am in many other places in my life.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    To me, this journey of getting healthier is way more mental than physical. I had to transform the way I think about my life, and being able to be open about all sorts of seemingly unrelated things on here has helped me get here. I don't feel nearly as alone in this as I do in my real life with my real life friends who don't seem to understand this. Great post Cory. You are an amazing wonderful woman.
  • gendoll
    gendoll Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Problems?.... Not sure what those are lol. My life is absolutely perfect. Ok seriously though, Thank you for this post. Definitely needed this tonight.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Miss Bendy.
    I love you and will never stop being one of your greatest stalkers:heart::heart:
    Smooshie Boobies:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • meuneu
    meuneu Posts: 8
    Options
    Definite screw lose here! Lol love it!
  • alphasigalum
    Options
    well said! I have done a decent job but of course I am so messed up too! :)
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    The world would a very boring and/or aggravating place if everyone was perfect. I wallow in my imperfection.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    100% agreed. I share things here with my pals that I can't even talk to my closest friends about - there's so much understanding here and it's a healing place as we all change and progress toward a healthier life.

Thanks for reminding us all that there are so many good reasons (and good people) to be here!

EXACTLY!!

ps, I Love your ticker!! Made me giggle.
  • mandylanerocks
    mandylanerocks Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    such a sweet post :) & 100% true!!
    your weight loss is truly amazing & INSPIRING!! yay! :):):)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I love this. ♥

You're friends with many of my friends, so I see a lot of you on my feed, and well, I admire you from afar. :)

I too have seen you on my news feed as you are friends with my friends. You are one phenomenal woman!!!
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    It's pretty hard to be as messed up as me :laugh:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly certain I could give you a run for your money, but the awesome thing is that people love us anyway.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly certain I could give you a run for your money, but the awesome thing is that people love us anyway.

My money is on Cory...but only because she lives in Tucson. If she didn't...I wouldn't even bother betting.

Tucson is an ace in the hole for 'messed up' lol.

And you bet we love you girl :).
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

I *love* MyFitnessPals.

We are all messed up. We are all going to stumble and fall sometimes, no matter what our struggles are. We have, however, an amazing opportunity to give and receive support to the people we choose to have a part of our lives on here.

Lots of ♥ and best of wishes for all of you.

Wellll, gosh darn it anyhow, Coryida!! I love this post and want to be your friend too, but I'm afraid to send you a FR now because I'm absolutely certain you'll be inundated with them and I just won't make the cut. :sad:

We have quite a few friends in common however and I've seen a couple of your posts in defense and/or support of a couple people that mean the world to me and that I love very much. Thank you for that. :flowerforyou:

DR42
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Thank you & it is most definitely true!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Today is one of those days where I feel like I am spewing craptastic drama all over my news feed. I needed this reminder myself today. :)
  • Vivaciousfemale
    Vivaciousfemale Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP and I will come here to be supported and to be a support to others. This kind of posting is exactly the encouragement I need, Thank you!