Favorite Disney Princess?

Options

Replies

• ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Hands down Princess Tiana. Because she comes from a hardworking background which I do too, not to mention she's African American Like me.
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    as i watch beauty and the beast as an adult, i am bothered by the message i get now. the beast actually slaps belle to the ground, and the guy who is there to rescue her from the situation is the bad guy?! i dont get it. its like "hey, if he hits you, treats you like crap and is mean to you, its ok. be nice and understanding to him and one day he will become a prince"? i think NOT.

so to answer, i like mulan. she kicks butt.

None of the princess stories really stand up, do they?
    Snow White has to wait for a necrophiliac.
    Sleeping Beauty waits on the rapist.
    Cinderella is lucky she's the only one with her shoe size, because the prince just wanted whichever woman could wear that slipper.
    Ariel has to leave her whole world behind if she wants to be with the man she wants.

^ true. geez disney is depressing. LOL

Not to mention the lack of parents. One is usually dead at the start, or will die before the movie is over.

So sad and true. My kids and I joke about it often.

To answer: Ariel
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    baha!! All guys love Ariel cause all she is wearing is a bra!!

I said this to a guy friend once (who is an Ariel fan).. he confirmed it.
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    My three favorites growing up were Ariel, Jasmine, and Belle (probably because I had a crush on them). I love Disney movies and I actually have the urge to go watch some now :)
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Belle
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Jasmine and Belle :-)
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    We went to Disneyland this year and I was surprised to see how excited I was to see Cinderella's castle, never being much of a "princess" gal myself. I've always been more of Alice in Wonderland and Tinkerbelle kinda gal. :)
  • lessofme65
    lessofme65 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Belle is my fav, and Beauty and the Beast my faovorite movie. I'm going to WDW in December and can't wait to see the new storybook circus addition to Fantasyland and eat at Beast's new restaurant!!!
  • JessicaMurch5515
    JessicaMurch5515 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Ariel, cuz she's a fellow redhead :)
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Repunzel my daughter loves her so much!
  • TheOriginalGinging
    Options
    Tiana-She reminds me of my daughter, surrounding herself with good friends in troubled times, worked hard for everything she got! Love her Daddy, too--"Yes, you wish and you dream with all your little heart. But you remember, Tiana, that old star can only take you part of the way. You got to help him with some hard work of your own." And she has THE BEST song!! (Almost There)
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Ariel because we share red hair. :)

I was also her for Halloween way back when..

22644_479646915413_6161723_n.jpg
  • ampa916
    ampa916 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    1000% Pocahontas she gave up her love because her people needed her. Also she risked her life for John Smith. (I don't like the movie number 2 though)

Then I would have to pick Jasmin, she is quick on her feet and didn't care that Aladdin wasn't up to her "class"
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    K, she's not a princess, but Megara (from Hercules) is my all time fav! I love her spunk, attitude, and independence.
  • Kooraloo
    Kooraloo Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Ariel or Rapunzel are my favourite princesses, but Megaera is one of my all time favourite heroines.

Although I mean... I love Disney. The old Disney like Snow White and Sleeping Beauty's music was so beautiful... I just love Disney in general xD
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Belle, for sure.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Jasmine had a tiger...she wins any debate.
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I forgot about Megara! I love her. She sings one of my favorite songs "I Won't Say I'm In Love".

And the muses.. who could forget them <3
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Sleeping Beauty waits on the rapist.

Wait, what?? I missed this
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    obviously princess jasmine since my name is jasmine ;)