I like skinny girls...

Options

Replies

• xLivsx
    xLivsx Posts: 1
    Options
    Bah, Like the great Freddie Mercury said, "Fat Bottomed Girls You make the Rockin' World Go Round.!"

You're quoting a man who had no interest in women...

lol amen!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I would rather be a fat girl with a pretty face than a skinny girl with an ugly face. I see them all the time. Men too. They look good from far away, but then BAM! Ugly face.

We call them Butterface. She's cute - but her face.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I would rather be a fat girl with a pretty face than a skinny girl with an ugly face. I see them all the time. Men too. They look good from far away, but then BAM! Ugly face.

Where I am from, we call them Scuds.

I think we call them butterfaces here. LOL
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I like peanut butter.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

Bag 'em.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Hahaha oh god I knew this would cause a riot as soon as I saw the title.

To everyone freaking out: Last night there was a post tittled "I like big girls." The guy said he found girls with more meat on their bones attractive. No one flamed him or accused him of body shaming. But when someone says the same thing about liking skinny girls, suddenly it's inflammatory?

I am totally against body shaming and if the OP had said anything derogatory I would be just as pissed as a lot of you, but he didn't. Take a step back, think, and calm down. Drop the double standards.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I like 36 - 24 - 36!

If she is 5'3"
    1331321879590_6853281.png

WIN!
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    For dudes... washboard or bust, baby. Men have no excuse.

Lol, tell us how you really feel.
  • hallie_b
    hallie_b Posts: 181
    Options

I think we call them butterfaces here. LOL

We totally do...everything was lookin' good but-er-face
  • JenniLisette
    JenniLisette Posts: 132
    Options
    i'm not skinny but i keep up in my health and shape... i'm naturally curvy :/..guess there goes our chance of hookin up lls
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options

We call them Butterface. She's cute - but her face.

I saw a butterface on the news yesterday doing a segment about working out. Even my husband said "I would do her, but she needs a bag on her head." I agreed.
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    80871558.gif

I LOL'd so hard at this pic. (Yes, I am a nerd who LOVES me some Star Trek, especially the next gen).
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    bumping.. Gotta see how this ends :laugh:
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I like long legs.

you rang?
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    This seriously made my Tuesday morning :-)
  • leelafit_mtl
    leelafit_mtl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Phhht. I'm not skinny...never will be...but some people miss the forest for the trees.

I love this
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Later in life you won't care about that pretty face. You'll care about the health of your body.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    You're allowed to like skinny girls.

That guy from the other day is allowed to like big girls.

Personally, I prefer chest hair and big hands on a man.

Isn't it great that we all have different preferences?
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Hahaha oh god I knew this would cause a riot as soon as I saw the title.

To everyone freaking out: Last night there was a post tittled "I like big girls." The guy said he found girls with more meat on their bones attractive. No one flamed him or accused him of body shaming. But when someone says the same thing about liking skinny girls, suddenly it's inflammatory?

I am totally against body shaming and if the OP had said anything derogatory I would be just as pissed as a lot of you, but he didn't. Take a step back, think, and calm down. Drop the double standards.

All the uptight people gotta ***** about something. You'll find they're the biggest bunch of hypocrites too.

Lord forbid the guy have a preference.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Bag 'em.

You forgot tag 'em.
This discussion has been closed.