Skinny Girl Cocktails

Options
13»

Replies

• gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I may sound like a lush here...But, I do not think they are strong enough. I think they taste "okay". However, between the sodium and the lack of alcohol, I'll stick to my Captain and diet! I
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Me no likey. I'd rather workout harder and drink something tasty.

And this!
  • dxwatson2
    dxwatson2 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I quite like the Pina Colada; then again, I only bought it because it was pre-mixed. I have a tendency just to make my own cocktails.
  • annretzlaff
    annretzlaff Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    jose quervo light marg. already mixed is Amazing...put salt on the rim though :)
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Yeah I don't like the Skinny Girl margaritas either, but if you can find Baja Bob's sugar free margaritas they are AWESOME. You add your own tequila and I also add fresh lime juice. 0 carbs 0 calories and good flavor!!! I'm a margarita junkie, and I've tried them all believe me. ;)
  • jancli
    jancli Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've tried the skinny girl margaritas and they're ok.

I've just come to realize that I'm not going to skimp when it comes to my drink! I don't drink a whole lot, or at least I limit it to weekends, so I don't feel that badly about going for the top shelf margarita with the Grand Marnier! Screw health when it comes to liquor. ;)

lol You Go Girl!!!
  • kerribrumley
    kerribrumley Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to try a RedBull zero (I think that's what it's called, even fewer calories than sugar free), and vodka...or Diet Tonic and vodka with lime. That seems to be the lowest calorie drink that I have been able to find that isn't beer or wine. I didn't know that tonic water had calories for awhile and I was splurging and didn't even know it! Diet Tonic water is calorie free.
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    White rum with diet coke or coke zero (cuba libre). White rum with lemonade or pink grapefruit crystal light.
  • tararoach40
    tararoach40 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ive tried the skinny girl red wine!! Delicious :D