Hypothetical situation

Options

Replies

• CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Agree with the others.. cut your loses and move on. Life is too short to be around people that don't treat you the way you deserve.

This.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Shoot first...Ask questions later. I think this is the response you were hoping for...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Personally I might have taken a pic with the camera phone and sent to their Momma and my attorney.

^^This. Oh, her entire family, all her friends, the attorney, your pastor...

Or this. And then the entire internet.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Say the following scenario happens to you.....

You have been married for less than 18 months. Your spouse has started going out with friends a good bit.....you are not invited....girls night...what have you. One Saturday night, she is out with friends. Two oclock in the morning...no word from her...so you get worried and go look for her. Passing some family property...you see brake lights in the back of the soybean field...and knowing that no one should be there, you pull in to check. You are armed and on your own property, where you have a right to be. You pull up on the vehicle...and see your spouse and a a member of the opposite sex in the back seat, obvoiously at least partially un dressed. It is obvioulsy not kidnapping...both participants are willingly engaged.

What do you do?

Oh that is just awful!!!

Overproduction of soybean fields have robbed the American farmer of valuable crop space.

NICE
  • stacenee14
    stacenee14 Posts: 39
    Options
    I told you I was sorry...

Why do I always forgive you princess? :heart:

Oh, yeah.....the hookers and blow. And you swallow....

WHOAAAA!
  • Wickedmeowmer
    Wickedmeowmer Posts: 157
    Options
    I'd definitely run home and make sure to ask a bunch of strangers on the internet how to go about my private affairs....
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I am sorry........have a good cry, then say good-bye! I believe once a cheater, always a cheater.
  • VenomousDuck
    VenomousDuck Posts: 206
    Options
    tap on the window, say "Say CHEESE!"

snap the pic....

start packing
  • stacenee14
    stacenee14 Posts: 39
    Options
    Good lord I hope this didnt actualy happen to you, but if so, move on NOW! shes not worth the time and your obvi not worth hers. Its fine to go out for girls nights but ending up in a field in the back seat of a car with someone other than your husband is just plain skanky!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    if you are willing to forgive, counseling, but if you were, you'd be a bigger person than me, because I'd be contacting a divorce lawyer.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    From my experience....once a cheater always a cheater!!!
    Got the skank out of my life!!

Also there has to be someone to talk to "LIKE HER"!!! Not us.....just sayin'!!!!!!!
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Shoot first and ask later!
  • MeliciousGibson
    Options
    To quote a few of my favorite friends here on MFP - hypothetically, of course - "Pics or it didn't happen."

Seriously, though - whomever this happened to, I would feel bad for them. And tell them that I have a friend with a backhoe!
  • Hairotica
    Hairotica Posts: 24
    Options
    you poor guy. Gutting. Cry, rage, make deals, be sad, be strong . . .. then get out.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I'd wonder why the brake lights were on?
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Likely just taillights, some people don't bother to make the distinction. They just see red on the back and call them brakelights.

JM
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Go back to my vehicle; black the lights out as I pulled up to the side door of their vehicle; park on the rear drivers door and hit the brights, take a seat on the hood of the car lying my shotgun across my lap and tell them I am there for the show and it is not over til he has fully performed. Nothing like a littler performance anxiety. BTW she is going home with him and he will explain it to his wife.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Oh it would not be pretty...when I get mad, I get scary calm and it really freaks DH out. After snapping pics, I'd pack up some essentials and call my best girl and tell her I'm coming for a visit (she and her man would be cool with it) and I'd call a divorce lawyer the next day.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Get the brakes checked out ASAP! How the heck are the brake lights on when they are in the back seat?

Exactly - does he have a third really long leg or something?
  • ElBo58
    ElBo58 Posts: 44
    Options
    Get the brakes checked out ASAP! How the heck are the brake lights on when they are in the back seat?

Exactly - does he have a third really long leg or something?

Maybe that's why she's seeing him...